Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
haven't seen anyone post the latest WW version yet so here it is:

people that use NisaWickedPerversionsv2_0_992h should wait for the hotfix to be uploaded aswell because that WW version creates errors with that version of Wicked Perversions

on a sidenote, how do non creators get sim file share invite codes? I'd love to use that site instead
Here's some SimFileShare Codes if you need them:

69 MASTER

Jul 19, 2017
hey I have a problem, when I installed the mod, I created a family and was a father a mother and a teenager and enabled the option of, the adolescents have sexual interactions and the option of incest. The problem is now, I was about to create a new family and an error occurred with the relationship selector, I can only choose that everyone is a housemate.

Try to disable the option that you enable but do not change.
probe also to delete other types of mods that I had and leave only the mod with the animations but still no change.

Has someone else happened and solved it?

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
@Alina3096 posted the Hotfix on the Mod forum where it belongs. She also posted the change-log so you know what the hell you are downloading. Which is what should always be done instead of slapping downloads in random threads. Also, did you know there is a Discord? We are more active there. And for the love of fucking god, read the posts before asking where shit is.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes