• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
the Dev needs to go back and fix this. I can hardly read what she is saying. The whole game is like this it seems.
Screenshot 2024-03-08 115148.png

Reactions: Antera

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Are there any wrong answers or game overs?
Not really, but you can miss a huge scene with the sister if you go after the girl you take home from the party. Still not a "wrong" answer, just a well hidden choice for a vastly different outcome (so i'd recommend a quicksave there to check out both).

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My first impression of this. Is to much time spent on the girls and not on MC. I just getting past the fat naked guy part and i feel like Isi is the MC. I mean yeah i want time spent on the girls but for the first portion of the game should focus on MC. Also the stories Isi tells is waaaay to long and wasn't that funny. Also Dev said every kink can be avoided. But what is going on with Abby and Isi? Abby keep doing shit to Isi and Isa isn't exactly stopping her.

Last edited:

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
My first impression of this. Is to much time spent on the girls and not on MC. I just getting past the fat naked guy part and i feel like Isi is the MC. I mean yeah i want time spent on the girls but for the first portion of the game should focus on MC. Also the stories Isi tells is waaaay to long and wasn't that funny. Also Dev said every kink can be avoided. But what is going on with Abby and Isi? Abby keep doing shit to Isi and Isa isn't exactly stopping her.
One star ? Damn bro…

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
One star ? Damn bro…
You have action with Naomi and with Emy. But I guess you don’t count this for some reason. Also this was second update with more actions then some games have in years of development time. I think your review is far from fair. But I guess it’s your prerogative. But what a way to show support for new devs.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Also player is in the role of MC and you will get to make choices for him. Not everyone in the game for fuck sake. And what did Abi do a little fun tease.

Reactions: frozted

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
One star ? Damn bro…
You have action with Naomi and with Emy. But I guess you don’t count this for some reason. Also this was second update with more actions then some games have in years of development time. I think your review is far from fair. But I guess it’s your prerogative. But what a way to show support for new devs.
Quotin yourself and respondin to yourself? Did you take your meds, bro? :ROFLMAO:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
50% good / 50% bad , that is the most i will give to this,

the good, promising most of the chars stuff the daughs (or whatever want to be called) and so the interphase is no so bad too

the bad ( as many around here) i like some chars more than others , the plot is goin too much. think should short that
and too many side chars, and the side char get like 50% of the renders of the game. no something good. And then the sort of flash backs and stuff.

if he going to do a update each 4 months then fine , with the sides and all , but is really to much workload, for little reward on the fans and supports, AND if going 7 to 7 or more months each update as this one, then judge that each of you.

and lastly if you has no been wondering renders and chars looks much like some other games here, maybe the same dev , dont know for shure ( their work look alike) , but those 2 games haven't a good end. too much promises (1 to 6 updates max)for the dev to end going MIA

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
50% good / 50% bad , that is the most i will give to this,

the good, promising most of the chars stuff the daughs (or whatever want to be called) and so the interphase is no so bad too

the bad ( as many around here) i like some chars more than others , the plot is goin too much. think should short that
and too many side chars, and the side char get like 50% of the renders of the game. no something good. And then the sort of flash backs and stuff.

if he going to do a update each 4 months then fine , with the sides and all , but is really to much workload, for little reward on the fans and supports, AND if going 7 to 7 or more months each update as this one, then judge that each of you.

and lastly if you has no been wondering renders and chars looks much like some other games here, maybe the same dev , dont know for shure ( their work look alike) , but those 2 games haven't a good end. too much promises (1 to 6 updates max)for the dev to end going MIA
Hard disagree to everything above. What are you talking about 7 months for an update? It has been less than 7 months and we are about to get the third update.

Reactions: hermesh

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
For everyone interested in this post I write about game future and give explanations on some development decisions I made already. It’s unlocked post and you don’t have to be patreon to see it.

Reactions: pochops and Reifon

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Also about development time. Game is nearly 5 month old, I mean it will be on April 20th so in nine days.
By that time you will get one more update. First update was about 1150 renders new one will be about 1000 renders not counting animations, 13000 lines of dialogue, work on sound design and everything else.

This update code name is Abigail and reason for this it’s because it’s largely about her.

Grifindorf

Nov 7, 2017
I am having problem with compressed version...screen is split like on the picture. Would someone be kind to help me fix this problem? Thank you

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Liking it so far but it really needs to be proofread by a native speaker to correct idioms, incorrect words, grammatical and word order errors, and I spotted at least one find/replace instance where "I am" was replaced with "I'm" incorrectly at the end of a sentence. (Something like, "Why can't I get the pizza?" "Because I'm!")

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Is to much time spent on the girls and not on MC. I just getting past the fat naked guy part and i feel like Isi is the MC. Also the stories Isi tells is waaaay to long and wasn't that funny.
Ok I agree with you from the little I've played, past the naked fat guy scene, at least up to that point Isi seems like the Mc given that she is the one telling the story of the accident as well as the high school story (in my opinion something that is left over, ), up to this point I think the Mc comes out in less than 10% of the content, I don't know if that will change later but maybe it's better that you don't put the tag of male protagonist but multiple protagonist or treat it as if it was written in third person, as I say this is just an opinion without even finishing the version but I was checking the comments because of the text and I found an opinion that I share.
And the naked fat guy scene is "ok?", I don't know if it's relevant or not but just as the high school scene seems unnecessary, this gives me the same feeling.
At the end of the day it's your game and you know how you handle it and what's best for the story, tomorrow when I finish it I'll be able to give a better opinion but maybe the multiple protagonist thing is something you could take into account.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes