Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Singer - Jeevant 's Gallery Mod [v0.5.4] [IntensiveCareGames]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I finally got the gallery mod updated files by Leon. Thanks everyone for pestering him :D .Added updated link to OP.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
So the mod helps you find the NTR or avoid it ?
I think the dev stated this is purely NTR focused game.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
So the mod helps you find the NTR or avoid it ?
I think the dev stated this is purely NTR focused game.
Well if it's unavoidable i can't do anything about avoiding it or getting it. The only choice game gives is apparently whether it's willingly or reluctantly.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Updated to 0.3!
NOTE: There is going to be NTR unavoidable i.e Ria cheating on Male MC.Though you can control whether it's willingly or unwilingy to some extent. If you choose Ria Corruption choices she will cheat willingly.Male MC will also cheat on Ria if you choose Corruption path(may have some scenes without corruption part too but corruption part will be him cheating whenever he can and without regret).
Changelog:
  • New scenes for 0.3 added to the game. Credits-Leon.
  • Walkthrough mod updated to 0.3 . Two routes division for hints done according to MC corruption route or love route which will to some extent control the Male MC cheating or not. Credits- Jeevant
  • MC Dom points added to cheat menu.Cheat menu looks ugly and i know it. It will be remade in a better way from next version.Julia love points(just one point attainable right now) and MC Sub points are not in use so they are not added yet.Credits-Jeevant.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated to 0.3!
NOTE: There is going to be NTR unavoidable i.e Ria cheating on Male MC.Though you can control whether it's willingly or unwilingy to some extent. If you choose Ria Corruption choices she will cheat willingly.Male MC will also cheat on Ria if you choose Corruption path(may have some scenes without corruption part too but corruption part will be him cheating whenever he can and without regret).
Changelog:
  • New scenes for 0.3 added to the game. Credits-Leon.
  • Walkthrough mod updated to 0.3 . Two routes division for hints done according to MC corruption route or love route which will to some extent control the Male MC cheating or not. Credits- Jeevant
  • MC Dom points added to cheat menu.Cheat menu looks ugly and i know it. It will be remade in a better way from next version.Julia love points(just one point attainable right now) and MC Sub points are not in use so they are not added yet.Credits-Jeevant.
I saw that it is unavoidable on the main page, and had me curious how that would effect the mod. I think you got the right idea here on how to do it. Thank you so much for this.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I saw that it is unavoidable on the main page, and had me curious how that would effect the mod. I think you got the right idea here on how to do it. Thank you so much for this.
You're welcome. I would have had the mod out in 24hrs as I had promised but after looking at it I thought a simple highlight etc isn't going to be much uself with this one so now color highlight for green changes according to your choice i.e. whether you want to go corruption path or Love path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You're welcome. I would have had the mod out in 24hrs as I had promised but after looking at it I thought a simple highlight etc isn't going to be much uself with this one so now color highlight for green changes according to your choice i.e. whether you want to go corruption path or Love path.
I decided to do two sets of saves, one for each path, figured, be interesting seeing both stories. But again, thank you, did like your work here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant