Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Singer - Jeevant 's Gallery Mod [v0.5.4] [IntensiveCareGames]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
so anyone got a mirror for this mod that isn't the ad infested mega? lol
Mega and ad infested? Eitherways why do you want to download the outdated version.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Mega and ad infested? Eitherways why do you want to download the outdated version.
don't the OP's normally just update the original post for new content? :p the current one is outdated but that doesn't mean I can't ask for when t he new version of this mod get's released that there be different mirrors for it lol

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
don't the OP's normally just update the original post for new content? :p the current one is outdated but that doesn't mean I can't ask for when t he new version of this mod get's released that there be different mirrors for it lol
I was more shocked about mega and ads cuz for me mega never has ads :pbut eitherways i will add a mediafire mirror when the mod is done

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
I didn't feel like paying for a working ad blocker I mean yeah I know there's free ad blockers but finding one that'll actually work all the time instead of only sometimes is another thing XD

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Um....might be something related to some regions or ISP I suppose because for me mega never has ads even without adblocker. I assumed it was the same for everyone. Apparently not. :(. For me I just click on the mega link and takes me to the screen where you have to go back to f95 zone or proceed and then it takes me directly to the mega file download screen after I click proceed. Where I just have to simply choose browser download or app download.

Sebd3378

Sep 7, 2018
Um....might be something related to some regions or ISP I suppose because for me mega never has ads even without adblocker. I assumed it was the same for everyone. Apparently not. :(. For me I just click on the mega link and takes me to the screen where you have to go back to f95 zone or proceed and then it takes me directly to the mega file download screen after I click proceed. Where I just have to simply choose browser download or app download.
No ads for me in France.

Reactions: Jeevant

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
I was more shocked about mega and ads cuz for me mega never has ads :pbut eitherways i will add a mediafire mirror when the mod is done
That was my reaction too. I didn't even realize Mega had ads, but when I went to the link there were two banner ads. If I wasn't looking for them I would've probably missed them.

• Thinking Face

Moar_Power!

May 25, 2020
Can't see Ria's corruption stats in the Cheat Menu
My Compressed Android port of the singer 0.3 with Jeevant and Sir Leon walkthrough and cheats mod.
Usual gestures etc.

Note: Start a new game to avoid errors.
Screenshot_20210405-235408_The Singer.jpg

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
I have been down with fever but still the mod is been done slowly when I feel a bit better. Gallery and cheats is done. Walkthrough is in works. Sorry for the delay. I hope to get it done as soon as my fever stops lurking in 103-104
hhealth is more important, get well and if that means we have to wait then so be it, take care of you first

• Red Heart

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Updated to 0.3.5! Still need to add some new stats to cheats later but the existing ones do work and WT and Gallery have been updated.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated to 0.3.5! Still need to add some new stats to cheats later but the existing ones do work and WT and Gallery have been updated.
Awesomeness, just crossed off one game from my play list that I once again caught up with the Dev on, can soon do the same thing with this. Thank you so very much for this.

• Red Heart