Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Singer - Jeevant 's Gallery Mod [v0.5.4] [IntensiveCareGames]

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
Hello, just wanted to know if the 0.4 version works with the current version of the game (0.4.5B) ?

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
i just tried the mod out and it seems like its breaking several scenes ( the "animated" ones ), its saying that the images are missing.
without it the scenes play like normal

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
i just tried the mod out and it seems like its breaking several scenes ( the "animated" ones ), its saying that the images are missing.
without it the scenes play like normal
Oof. Maybe I missed some. Have some particular saves or near where they happen so I don't have to track the whole game again?Thats why I hate devs reworking everything every update which not only breaks saves but many other issues. I might even drop the mod if dev does this again next update. I'm tired of it every update.

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
Oof. Maybe I missed some. Have some particular saves or near where they happen so I don't have to track the whole game again?Thats why I hate devs reworking everything every update which not only breaks saves but many other issues. I might even drop the mod if dev does this again next update. I'm tired of it every update.
I only played it for like 15 minutes, so i dont know how deep this problem might be.
For 1-3 I tried going with the "what gentle" and I get "riamcfsexh" not found and the previous animation keeps playing.
For 2-5 I chose "kiss her" and when the BJ starts I get "lilysuck2&3" missing and when the sex starts I get "lilyride1" and "lilymiss1" not found.
I hope this helps you even in the slightest, mod/walkthrough makers like yourself are the real MVP´s.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I try to include all scenes tho it's possible I missed some or maybe they are from an earlier version when Leon used to do gallery and he missed them ^^

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
ObeX and anyone else who was facing the animation and other issues, mind testing this for me before i update the thread? just right click and save link as (rename to script.rpy) and throw it inside game folder, press replace when prompted.

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
ObeX and anyone else who was facing the animation and other issues, mind testing this for me before i update the thread? just right click and save link as (rename to script.rpy) and throw it inside game folder, press replace when prompted.
the scenes are working now !
thanks a lot man i appreciate it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant