Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Singer - Jeevant 's Gallery Mod [v0.5.4] [IntensiveCareGames]

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Hate to say but it might be more prudent to wait. There are bugs that force you to restart the game at the moment.
I don't see complaints on the main page yet so I went on a test run for a bit I don't see any problems unless you happen to not play in a very long time that the old saves are no longer compatible with the newer current version of the game

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't see complaints on the main page yet so I went on a test run for a bit I don't see any problems unless you happen to not play in a very long time that the old saves are no longer compatible with the newer current version of the game
From the Dev

v0.5.1B
You will see in this version;
520 images and 21 animation (750 frame).
Stories;
Love Story (Together we will witness how Ria and MC met.)
Party Night (We will see what happens at the party organized for Ria.)
You may encounter some bugs while playing. I'll release a new version in a few weeks and fix all the bugs. If you start the game from the beginning, you will not get any errors. I'm so sorry for this. I ran into some coding issues and it took me a long time to fix it.

Note: It is good that you didn't get any errors, though.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
It's nothing new with this Developer. I have had to start new game almost every update. And ofcourse mod the game from scratch so many times.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
From the Dev

v0.5.1B
You will see in this version;
520 images and 21 animation (750 frame).
Stories;
Love Story (Together we will witness how Ria and MC met.)
Party Night (We will see what happens at the party organized for Ria.)
You may encounter some bugs while playing. I'll release a new version in a few weeks and fix all the bugs. If you start the game from the beginning, you will not get any errors. I'm so sorry for this. I ran into some coding issues and it took me a long time to fix it.

Note: It is good that you didn't get any errors, though.
I'll be taking back what I said

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Looking at the code, it appears that all the new content is just scenes and typo fixes, so no new content.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Jeevant I doubt there is another release for this version.It's already been release for all the tiers in the patreon.
After the V0.5.1B release, people have been reporting bugs problems mainly saves that forces you to restart the game

Unless the Dev said the problems are solved the mod will not be updated

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
After the V0.5.1B release, people have been reporting bugs problems mainly saves that forces you to restart the game

Unless the Dev said the problems are solved the mod will not be updated
Well,it's been almost three weeks since the release and there is no bugfix and the dev has posted nothing about a fixed version on his patreon.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Well,it's been almost three weeks since the release and there is no bugfix and the dev has posted nothing about a fixed version on his patreon.
I honestly do not know what is going on the Dev's side of things

Jeevant on the other hand said that he'll wait until the game is more stable to mod

I suggest you should ask the Dev (yakargi) on the main page to see what is going on

It appears that the Dev has not said anything since release of the update at least on F95 page
I do not have Patreon for this game so I don't have a clue if he's alive or dead on Patreon as well

Sorry for the late response

Last edited:

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021

Updated: 2021-11-24
Game/Creator: The Singer /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.5B
Game Version: 0.5B
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:1) Read this .
2)
Note:If you like my work considering supporting me on my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on .

Download:

View attachment 919639 View attachment 919640
When this mod updated?

Reactions: T!N88