Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Singer - Jeevant 's Gallery Mod [v0.5.4] [IntensiveCareGames]

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
When this mod updated?
clearly it says last year and even then it was not 100% as it didnt contain all the scenes from .5 and if you use it the game ends at the party dont bother downloading it unless its updated as of now just excuses for his failed mod

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I am still fixing some old mess due to Dev's variable introduction in the wrong places (from last update) . I am more or less done but I'm not sure if old saves will work properly. There might be an instance or two where some variable might show up not defined due to dev. But seems like he/she has made placeholder variables now for future . So, hopefully it's the last time. I should be done with the WT soon enough. I still have to add scenes to the gallery and remodel the cheat mod because it looks ugly.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I am finished with the walkthrough mod. I have added the cheating system in the in-game stats screen itself.
I'll work on the gallery tomorrow. It's late night and I'm sleepy . Goodnight ZzZ

andone1

Dec 27, 2018
Jeevant,职位:8341013,成员:2282876 said:
我已经完成了演练模式。我在游戏内统计屏幕本身中添加了作弊系统。
我明天在画廊工作。夜深了,我困了。晚安ZZ
[/引用]
感谢您的工作

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Ok, all done populating gallery with new scenes (...and some i missed earlier) and polishing the code. Finally.
Just running some final tests to check it everything works as intended. Should have it out in less than an hour hopefully.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Updated to v0.5.2!

- Added new scenes to the gallery (Total of 22 scenes now).

- Added hints and highlights for new choices.

- Integrated the cheat system in the in-game stats screen

FreakyStyle

Mar 22, 2019
i am getting the same errors in this version as in the version 5.1B in the gallery
the pictures in the spoiler arent the only ones. there are more pictures missing when i try to view other replays.
in the game itself the animations work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i also get this error in the lizzy job visit replay
also i noticed there is no previous page button
there are also missing scenes in the gallery like this one for example

Last edited:

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
also i noticed there is no previous page button
Yeah, it was just one page so I figured return should be fine for now.

the pictures in the spoiler arent the only ones. there are more pictures missing when i try to view other replays.
in the game itself the animations work
It seems i need to rewrite gallery older scenes....hmm, so i did fix the walkthrough mod with the vast changes dev did but forgot to do it with old gallery scenes apparantly (...ouch).
there are also missing scenes in the gallery like this one for example
Yeah, i mentioned it somewhere before but i don't think i mentioned it here. I might be missing some scenes of Ria corruption route as i didn't playcheck it fully. As for the Lily and MC scene I'll add it in a new fix I'll push out today.

Reactions: FreakyStyle

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
So, playing the MC love path, right at the party when the old guy grabs Ria's arse, I am stuck with this error message. Not sure if it is the mod, or the game itself, but this what keeps popping up.

View attachment 1873772
You need to start a new game as option01, option02,.....option20 variables were introduced.

Reactions: JenMistress

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Was just stopping by to say, never mind, I fixed it. Started over and warp speed to it, and went without problems that time.
Yeah, on the plus side tho only option01, option02 variables are in use by developer and rest seem to be there as placeholders for future use so hopefully dev isn't gonna add variables at the wrong places forcing people to start new game from now on and use those placeholder variables instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Gallery bugfixed version has been added to the OP. FreakyStyle mind taking another look to see if your issue of missing images/animations is fixed in the gallery now?

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
Ok, all done populating gallery with new scenes (...and some i missed earlier) and polishing the code. Finally.
Just running some final tests to check it everything works as intended. Should have it out in less than an hour hopefully.
still skipped adding the scene with dan i see. also the 2 scenes with tom at the end.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
still skipped adding the scene with dan i see. also the 2 scenes with tom at the end.
That really doesn't help me you know? Missed scene or something won't really help me know what i missed. Would be better to instead give some sort of save file or dialogue near it.
As i said if they are on ria corruption route there are quite a bit of chances i missed them in the gallery because i don't play that route myself

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
yes looks like the errors are gone. thanks for updating this.
Np. Thanks for pointing them out, i completely forgot to account for those errors. I'll add the previous page button functionality most probably in the next version too as we reach the third page in gallery