Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Singer - Jeevant 's Gallery Mod [v0.5.4] [IntensiveCareGames]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Most scenes in corruption route are missing from the gallery. Will you add them in the future?
I don't personally play corruption route personally so i might miss some scenes for the gallery of corruption route but if someone wants to help me with them I'll add them in the gallery.

If anyone wants to help with them, you could do it in my discord server with some dialogues where the scenes occurs or with some save files and I'll add them in the gallery but till then there is chances i might miss some.

Earlier i had thought of more of a love route only mod altogether but i wanted to help people who play other route too so i instead made players choose a route for male Mc in starting and give explicit hints of Ria love points and Ria corruption points.

I have personally seen many mods out there doing "only love route", "harem route" mods but i don't like it since those are catering to just some specific people who play the game based on their own personal preferences.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I installed the game and the mod, both 0.52 (no old saves). But very often i got this: When I ignore, i can go forward with the game, but I don´t know, if I miss a choice or anything else. Can anybody help or say, what´s wrong?

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I installed the game and the mod, both 0.52 (no old saves). But very often i got this: When I ignore, i can go forward with the game, but I don´t know, if I miss a choice or anything else. Can anybody help or say, what´s wrong?
replace the older one and see if its fixed

Altho you shouldnt be getting this error or need this file at all if you made the choice of Corruption route or love route

Reactions: Capt OA and Envoye

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Fucking hell the Dev put the code in the blender and hit frappe. I take it that updating the mod is going to take a while since the changes go all the way back to the beginning of the game.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Honestly with 5.3 only being 1 variation to an already existing scene I'm not sure if the mod will get updated here or will Jev wait for the next actual update before going back into the dumpster fire of ever changing code that makes him not want to continue the mod in the first place.

• Angry
Reactions: Capt OA

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Honestly with 5.3 only being 1 variation to an already existing scene I'm not sure if the mod will get updated here or will Jev wait for the next actual update before going back into the dumpster fire of ever changing code that makes him not want to continue the mod in the first place.
Yeah, it is a real question of if it is worth the effort. Especially if something similar happens next month. From the changelog, it seems pretty clear that the dev just wanted to use the existing content but have a route where the MC was faithful but Ria was not. But to do that, the consequences of a lot of small decisions had to be changed. Is it really worth updating the mod this time if they are just going to shake it up like an ant farm next time as well?

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I have updated gallery mod. But since wt mod has already been picked up, I'm dropping wt .

Reactions: HansPeter314

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
He abandoned his walkthrough mod but had continued to update the gallery mod. I'm hoping he continues but haven't heard from him yet.