MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger the scene with the black guy at the bar?
spoil relations with Ria, at the cafe she calls Lily, go to Lily's club corruption 39, with Todd 41.

v.0.5.5 - 2023.02.08
What will you see in this version;
475 images,
27 animations (inside 1 special animation, length 18 seconds) , 1227 frames in total.
5 sex scenes and 1 special sex scene (Ria's corruption points must be max for you can see).

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
what is going on with names? ria is talking with lily who is calling her vicky

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not too bad although the English remains pretty bad.
Found only two full scenes (flashback ended up lame without much and not making any sense with previous dialogues, Ria not staying awake, and scene with Carl she falls asleep again, she works too hard? :)) but nice to see the different paths progressed.
Missing some Gina though.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone knows how to get scene with brunette that i saw in img folder? I only got scene with redhead and lilly as male protagonist depending on ria's decision.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Anyone knows how to get scene with brunette that i saw in img folder? I only got scene with redhead and lilly as male protagonist depending on ria's decision.
You mean the one from the coffee shop? Stay with her the whole time and don't take the phone number.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Not too bad although the English remains pretty bad.
Found only two full scenes (flashback ended up lame without much and not making any sense with previous dialogues, Ria not staying awake, and scene with Carl she falls asleep again, she works too hard? :)) but nice to see the different paths progressed.
Missing some Gina though.
Don't worry, Gina is coming soon. I'm glad you remember her.

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
What in the world happened with this update? The writing quality is way worse, and it also took a huge tonal shift and everyone feels completely out of character.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Ria should have more than 39 corruption points.
I used cheat.
Thanks for this save i wold not have gotten the toilet scene and also not the one in the park with the virgin girl without this save.

I still see a scene in the image folder which I don't get, seems to be a flashback about what happened to Ria while she was sleeping after fucking those 2 guys with Lily in the previous version but i guess that depends on some choices made in that version..

What kind of cheat did you use?

This game really needs a cheat mod if different choices makes you lose some sex scenes as it was the case here. For the previous version 0.5.4 there was at least a gallery mod with all scenes in it, but this time no such mod is linked on the OP and i can't remember where i got it.. Anybody knows

EDIT:
I found the gallery mod but its marked abandoned: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-singer-jeevant-s-gallery-mod-v0-5-4-intensivecaregames.67563/
I asked if it's really abandoned, waiting for answer..

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for this save i wold not have gotten the toilet scene and also not the one in the park with the virgin girl without this save.

I still see a scene in the image folder which I don't get, seems to be a flashback about what happened to Ria while she was sleeping after fucking those 2 guys with Lily in the previous version but i guess that depends on some choices made in that version..

What kind of cheat did you use?

This game really needs a cheat mod if different choices makes you lose some sex scenes as it was the case here. For the previous version 0.5.4 there was at least a gallery mod with all scenes in it, but this time no such mod is linked on the OP and i can't remember where i got it.. Anybody knows

EDIT:
I found the gallery mod but its marked abandoned: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-singer-jeevant-s-gallery-mod-v0-5-4-intensivecaregames.67563/
I asked if it's really abandoned, waiting for answer..
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-13-3-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
Works in 99% of renpy games. It allows you to see hidden flags and jump from route to route without replaying the game 10 times.
Especially useful in games like Our Red Strings (ORS)

Reactions: mizilic

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.55 + WT by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 417 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes