Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Singer [v0.56] [IntensiveCareGames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.55 -> v0.56 [794 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Still don't understand the point of choices and stats. Since NTR and cheating is unavoidable both choices and stats are meaningless. I like NTR games too, my sole criticism here is that there is a system of mechanics that doesn't do anything. It is not nice to make an illusion of a game that offers choices when in reality it doesn't. Should've just been a kinetic novel OR offered real choice.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can anyone summarize roughly what happens/where new scenes are in .56? There's nothing in the changelog, and I'm trying to figure out if game continues on the path of past 2 updates.

• Angry
Reactions: Nymphonomicon

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Still don't understand the point of choices and stats. Since NTR and cheating is unavoidable both choices and stats are meaningless. I like NTR games too, my sole criticism here is that there is a system of mechanics that doesn't do anything. It is not nice to make an illusion of a game that offers choices when in reality it doesn't. Should've just been a kinetic novel OR offered real choice.
The choices do matter, but mostly in a simple threshold matter it's true.
So if you always go for the most sex scenes, they might feel pointless. And if you don't, it may feel too prohibitive.

The most important choice so far remains the choice of either Lily or Todd path. And in this last update, the Todd path had much more done to it, so it might be the favoured one.

Reactions: ustar

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
So if you always go for the most sex scenes, they might feel pointless.
Why would you not? There is no incentive not to. If you could do a loyal path without cheating and NTR, you could sacrifice some sex scenes to see a unique different development. If there is only one development which involves cheating and NTR, why would you choose to see less content?

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There are two sides of this debate: the BDSM side and the NTR side.
The most important choice so far remains the choice of either Lily or Todd path
why would you choose to see less content?
BDSM POV is simple: if and whenever I CAN DENY SMUG ASSHOLES ANY SATISFACTION - this brings me satisfaction.
The thrill is all about MAKING SURE THE ASSHOLE I HATE GETS SHUT DOWN ALL THE TIME.

NTR path is also simple: I WANNA BE HUMILIATED AND make sure ALL MORONIC ASSHOLES GET THEIR WAY.
just cuckold content
You better decide what is it you wanna play for and go for it!

just cuckold content
You casnnot share your wife because she is sought after by every asshole out there.
You do not have scenes together with your wife and other couples to even engage in conversation.

Reactions: Saphfire

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Why would you not? There is no incentive not to. If you could do a loyal path without cheating and NTR, you could sacrifice some sex scenes to see a unique different development. If there is only one development which involves cheating and NTR, why would you choose to see less content?
Well, I understand what you're saying but you're clearly not having an open mind here.
For starters, more obvious differences might be coming later. Maybe the author didn't feel like doing drastic changes just yet.
And second, the way it's done allows you to turn down some scenes or people you don't fancy having sex with, without killing the whole game. I've seen other games where as soon as you don't say yes a single time, you get disqualified from any further scenes. I'd call that a real illusion of choice. Here the threshold are not often the max corruption one could reach, so it does allow shaping the story how you want it. I'd say this is not an illusion at all.
If you want to see everything that is your prerogative, but it's not fair to blame the dev for your horniness.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
There are two sides of this debate: the BDSM side and the NTR side.

BDSM POV is simple: if and whenever I CAN DENY SMUG ASSHOLES ANY SATISFACTION - this brings me satisfaction.
The thrill is all about MAKING SURE THE ASSHOLE I HATE GETS SHUT DOWN ALL THE TIME.

NTR path is also simple: I WANNA BE HUMILIATED AND make sure ALL MORONIC ASSHOLES GET THEIR WAY.

You better decide what is it you wanna play for and go for it!

You casnnot share your wife because she is sought after by every asshole out there.
You do not have scenes together with your wife and other couples to even engage in conversation.
Thank you for your answer, so straight into the garbage bin.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Honestly it's a game in which confusion continually pervades, the story is totally the usual non-couple couple that everyone cheats on with others, without a choice, instead of just a male MC, here we have a MC couple, which only causes confusion, the two MCs have separate histories, which is strange for a couple, it makes more sense to say that they are two roommates who only share an apartment, but everyone does it on their own. scenes where there would be choices, but they don't exist. MC with the normal dick, while all the others are the usual men with horse dicks, even, no offense, the mature ones, it's a game based on the couple, but without a soul. disappointment

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Haha, that´s how i usually discover netorare games: MC is always the loser with the smallest dick :p

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
For starters, more obvious differences might be coming later.
There is no difference besides how much someone fucks someone and to what extent.

And second, the way it's done allows you to turn down some scenes or people you don't fancy having sex with, without killing the whole game.
Also not true, the player can't say no to the overwhelming majority of sex encounters. Ria can turn down more but player doesn't get that choice, which is weird because it implies that you find some dudes not attractive to look at when they fuck her, or something.

I've seen other games where as soon as you don't say yes a single time, you get disqualified from any further scenes.
That is a problem how? I prefer that, that is actual choice.

so it does allow shaping the story how you want it.
It is just a bunch of minor shades of the same thing.

If you want to see everything that is your prerogative, but it's not fair to blame the dev for your horniness.
I wouldn't be opposed to seeing sex scene between MC's only and denying everyone else if I could have a unique loyal storyline.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes