yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Hey you 2bit moderator WJE I SAID AND GIVE MY OPINION I SAID * I DELETE IT * DID I SAY BECASUE NTR ? DI I SAY BECASUE YOUR FACE? smh .. no free speech anywhere now adays , .... other peopel says worse and nobodies deletes their junk ... BYE
Oh! Man! I was very curious what you wanted to say.
I guess, you liked my game very much and you had to use one hand while writing this message :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Very interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But had been an interesting game thus far, and looking forward for the next release. Thank you so very much for this.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So who is cheating on whom?
so far mc on ria. ria thinking and fantasise of other guys all the time. and lily is just a bitch that slleps with everyone and talks shit about you to ria to get her away from you.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well after playing the latest update I can safely say that for me this game is going nowhere fast.

The English has not improved at all, in fact every time I'm reading the text I cannot stop myself laughing at just how bad it actually is.

Worried about NTR, well worry no more as I would advise you to stay away from this game until the Developer makes a large overall of this game, not in terms of there being any NTR in the game, but mainly for the not existent plot.

Also from what I can make out, the developer must be quite young and has no real understanding how women actually behave or converse in real life.
Yeah this story and the characters are terrible there is no logic what's so ever the game might as well have no choices in it. Since they don't mean jack shit.

harry173

Dec 6, 2017
I actually like how the game plays out so far (version 0.35 at the moment) and the lack of major drama is refreshing, given that so many other games try to be soap operas. The only real drawback I see with this game is the faulty language.

On that account, I am offering to help you fix it. I am a software developer by trade and I know my way around Ren'Py code, so I could fix it directly in the code. I'm not looking for compensation, I just want to help out a bit. PM me if you're interested

Reactions: radohak and fbass

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I actually like how the game plays out so far (version 0.35 at the moment) and the lack of major drama is refreshing, given that so many other games try to be soap operas. The only real drawback I see with this game is the faulty language.

On that account, I am offering to help you fix it. I am a software developer by trade and I know my way around Ren'Py code, so I could fix it directly in the code. I'm not looking for compensation, I just want to help out a bit. PM me if you're interested
Thank you for your offer. I know my English is not very good. There is no copyright for my game. You can make the changes you want without asking me. I can share it as "mod" or "patch" on the main page. I can also write your name. But, I don't want change the original content. Please understand me.

D

Deleted member 3743066

Any discord link? and if there is, can it be added to op?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
so far mc on ria. ria thinking and fantasise of other guys all the time. and lily is just a bitch that slleps with everyone and talks shit about you to ria to get her away from you.
TBH chances were always slim MC was gonna hold Lily's interest for long. And frankly if I were her, I'd be trying to get Ria away from MC too. MC's a jobless freeloader for crying out loud.
Given Ria keeps fantasising about other guys.... Yeah, not holding my breath on that one.
Other girls are opportunities to start over.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Singer [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.74 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 292 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 258 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I like the game, although the plot seems to me rather unusual and strange)
"how to cheat on each other and not get caught." So far, this seems to be the goal of the entire game.

Correct me if I'm wrong. It seems to me that in the end, we will have to make a choice whether they will stay together or not.
In different combinations:
They will have fun together, they will break up with each other, she will become a whore, he will be left with nothing, and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: yamcha

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
ok nice models but it seems like we get to watch some other guy fuck all the girls and basically its a hoe game with no true love choices imo.

Reactions: LegendKing23

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So anyone else getting a LOT of errors in this? Luckily they can be skipped over by clicking Ignore, but still.

And for some reason before each new render I see the image of the MC walking in front of the pub o_O

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes