3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Just downloaded 2.4.16. Still says unreadable. :(
If you downloaded and installed an earlier version of RAGS without uninstalling the old version, it will still try to default to the newest version. You might be able to get around that by opening the RAGS version you want to use, then opening the game from within the RAGS engine, but I can't remember if there's still a conflict or not.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow. That is a horrible engine. Clunky as hell. For each topic in talks you have to start a new conversation. It breaks when loading a save. Now i cant select easy, I always get only +2 points.

The game itself is quite fun and one of the few games where a free roam mechanic makes sense. There are enough things you can do at any given time. I mean - you COULD make the same game as just a VN without any free roam, just by telling the same story and set a branching path - that could even increase replayability.

artorius233

Nov 13, 2016
how the hell am I meant to subvert Joe? Every time I have followed all the steps to peeping at the sports field and it only says i do not trust him. What am I missing?

Last edited:

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
I am constantly getting errors like these:
can someone please help? I cant even play the game properly. I am running version 0.61 bugfix 1.

P.S. the HTML is fucked for me, any way to solve this as well?

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Found a glitch. If you leave the Old Section in the Library without stealing the witchcraft book, you can't go back in to get it. This blocks you off from doing multiple characters missions.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Welp, can't get the farm gang to trigger, or the roaming thug to attack me for carrying booze.
i can't trigger the farm
but if you empty the alcohol you have
and buy some new maybe you can trigger the roaming thug

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Found a glitch. If you leave the Old Section in the Library without stealing the witchcraft book, you can't go back in to get it. This blocks you off from doing multiple characters missions.
Sorry, but cannot you ask Angela again about going there? This was supposed to be the way.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
i can't trigger the farm
but if you empty the alcohol you have
and buy some new maybe you can trigger the roaming thug
Both are random events. Both events should happend with 25 or 50% probability (do not remember precisely)
BTW, I think I have moved the farm gang somewhere to one of the east crossroads. This was done to let you go to the Farm, the area I am working on now (slowly, but stadily).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
how the hell am I meant to subvert Joe? Every time I have followed all the steps to peeping at the sports field and it only says i do not trust him. What am I missing?
Joe must have 70 points of sin. Then, you watch the girls while he is around, tell him the truth and go gack to watch the girls again.
BTW, the walkthrough should have it. Let me know if it does not work or it is not clear.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
No, it does not. Fuck any girl you like without a fear :)
hehe :D
he probably don't have any fear getting a girl/woman pregnant
but a very good game keep up the good work

BTW, I think I have moved the farm gang somewhere to one of the east crossroads
ok then i have meet them several times and was knocked out and wake up the next day

and by the way
when you are on the streets around 23:50 and click on a house or a street
you go to bed and skip a whole day
like it's saturday 23:50 then you wake up monday 08:00
happened to me several times

Last edited:

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Both are random events. Both events should happend with 25 or 50% probability (do not remember precisely)
BTW, I think I have moved the farm gang somewhere to one of the east crossroads. This was done to let you go to the Farm, the area I am working on now (slowly, but stadily).
For anyone else who is having issues with the gang or the thug attacking you, it looks like the thug now attacks you only when walking out of the bar with booze, so if you walk in, buy it, walk out, it has a chance to trigger it. Pour it out if it doesn't and try again.

I encountered the gang of thugs by walking up from the southwest to the northwest corner, so I'm guessing they're currently located in the Northwest end of town.

As a note for Larry, finishing the fight with them drops you off at the farm instead of where they are located!

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
Can't peep on the William house here, I don't even know how to peep, that dammed demon told me I can peep on houses through window but apparently I'm too stupid for that.
Can anyone help me with this?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can't peep on the William house here, I don't even know how to peep, that dammed demon told me I can peep on houses through window but apparently I'm too stupid for that.
Can anyone help me with this?
Left-hand side of the interface, the rectangular green box around the house icon. Right-click, and then click on Peep.
For the Williams house, I think you do it around 19:00 to actually see anything.

Reactions: ThanhTung
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes