• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
With the new version, first you need to control joe spencer. after he fucked scarlett you can give lara the rum
already done that , but i get to keep getting her drunk over and over and nothing happens

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
did you give Lara the bottle or did you talk with hear? because after you got her drunk the first time and she left Joe you can talk to her about drinking
i can't give her the bottle, i can only talk to her and ask her to drink again , after 21:00, and then rinse and repeat. I have used the answers from the guide and nothing ...

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
i can't give her the bottle, i can only talk to her and ask her to drink again , after 21:00, and then rinse and repeat. I have used the answers from the guide and nothing ...
then i dont know. if you want i could give you my safe. i got all women in the game

Elricdracul

May 2, 2017
guys i cant do the father becker, dident go too the Bar. The willson at the bar i cant get de name of the song. Pliz Help

snacky

May 25, 2017
I can't progress Laras story. I gave her the first bottle of rum and can't buy the second one from Katie. I can't read Katies mind but i can tell her about her desire for Lara. Problem is even if i tell her or not, i can't see anything wheen peeping, no matter time of day. Her badness is at 0.

Elricdracul

May 2, 2017
the song is yellow submarine. did you listen to father becker in school? and after that did you play the prank?
Yes i lisen to father becker in scool and didt the prank. Ang wit willson in the part of the abandon house. if you didt properly

nebojiteli

Apr 6, 2018
Version: 0.25(Regalia) Bad Boy: 70
Sunday:Chloe gets into the house, quickly changes her clothes and gets after the dog. It is time to act!
The door is locked. Nobody is at home.
Buglary(spelling original)
You: I cannot do this, at least, untill Chloe is at home.- Stuck here
also stuck 2nd drunk with Juwels -couse both sisters always at home now and don't peek.
Stuck Jefferson 'couse don't Burglary there are always somebody home.
stuck Rubi Patterson 70 don't give ambroxie
stuck Angela Colbert don't compromate Norma
and many bugs
Try to play Regalia (0.9.10 - v0.50) but how to import save ? in v.025 button export don't work (save the fille html only full file) How to load my saves in new version of game (there are no list of them). And if try different browser did't see the saves too ((
Start new in RAGS ver. no bugs almoust )

nebojiteli

Apr 6, 2018
last girl Dada Blake. Where is the suit for company quest ? Looking in all wardrobes in the town! I can't find it (
and girl in Old ferm is not playble yet ?

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
last girl Dada Blake. Where is the suit for company quest ? Looking in all wardrobes in the town! I can't find it (
and girl in Old ferm is not playble yet ?
in the secretary room you can go to the boss room when the secretary is out and the boss has a "meeting" there you find the suit

and yes the farm girl is not playable jet

Reactions: MrBlack ✌
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes