jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Messy gameplay I would say.

I understand there is no quest log but maybe before terminating a turn the developer could give an heads up message about the missing scenes.

At least you search for it and you don't just roam like a moron around the map with different clothes
Dev talked about this already. The goddess statue is supposed to be the hint system but isn't working currently

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Other than the obvious bugs, I am really loving the diversity of content and kinks here. Trans, gay, and lesbian content on top of excellent hetero content. Keep up the good work. Would love if one or the other could also watch some of the sex other people are having. You accidently walk in on Nina, but it looks like there is also some possible gay content too. Another way to up the corruption.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R18GOL and CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So they want to create a "family-friendly resort", so, does this mean young, barely 18-year-old boys and girls who look younger than their age (wink-wink), will also be at the resort to tempt our love-bird couple, Kora and Luca? Besides, the grown perverts, of course.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
On a mechcanical note, there is a huge drag/lag in the animations. Like when Kora and Luca finally are making love, the action is very slow and even stops. I'm just hoping the game doesn't quit with all the clicking, trying to get to move along.

Can we hide the textbox?

Hopefully, Kora's contract gets extended to further her and Lucas' corruption paths.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2021
I would like to know if the corruption of one spouse affects the scenes of the other spouse. I've been focusing corruption on Kora in hope of the futa scene, and have been neglecting luca since i don't care about his scenes, but I've been getting the feeling that by doing this, Kora is missing scenes. So do I have to corrupt Luca as well to get more out of Kora?

Jul 6, 2021
Also, I didn't feel like playing through the entire game because of just an update, so I imported the old save from the previous version to the latest version. Could that be affecting the seeming lack of scenes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
I would really enjoy if the husband had any scenes with the green haired chick's husband. Seems like some pretty good scene potential. Unless there already is and I missed it somehow
same, I would think there would be one (or at least a voyeur scene of him with the other guys) based on some of Quinn's interactions days 4+5

Reactions: R18GOL
Jul 26, 2021
I would like to know if the corruption of one spouse affects the scenes of the other spouse. I've been focusing corruption on Kora in hope of the futa scene, and have been neglecting luca since i don't care about his scenes, but I've been getting the feeling that by doing this, Kora is missing scenes. So do I have to corrupt Luca as well to get more out of Kora?
As far as I know, yes it does, but only really thinking with Nina. For Kora corrupted, she doesn't get a lot of choices with Nina, most feel like they come from Luca yet still affect Kora. Like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I haven't done Kora corrupted Luca pure route yet, (wanted to and will probably soon). So maybe there are ways those happen and I didn't realize it. But I'd have thought, at least for Nina, since Nina's kind of trying to seduce them both (feeling like day 6 or 7 leading to at least a threesome), I'd have suspected Nina at least would be missed if Luca stays pure. But you may be able to make corrupted choices that affect both to mostly see all Kora corruption. Other than Nina, I'd think you'd see pretty much everything else for only Kora in her corruption. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Jolly_Rancher33
Jul 26, 2021
Also, I didn't feel like playing through the entire game because of just an update, so I imported the old save from the previous version to the latest version. Could that be affecting the seeming lack of scenes?
I specifically remembering that happening in version before and dev says on front page don't use old version saves for this version. As far as I know, that's exactly what happens. You'll miss new events even if you should have been able to see through your play because some changes in newer version won't pick up you made them in old save. Meaning, you might get to see little to no new material or worse, might have some weird bug completely trying to load something unexpected.

Long story short, use only saves of the specific version you're playing if you don't want to miss events or potentially cause other problems in game.

Reactions: Jolly_Rancher33
Jul 26, 2021
I would really enjoy if the husband had any scenes with the green haired chick's husband. Seems like some pretty good scene potential. Unless there already is and I missed it somehow
same, I would think there would be one (or at least a voyeur scene of him with the other guys) based on some of Quinn's interactions days 4+5
To me, that seems very likely to happen. Quinn's interactions that are mentioned allude to something gay happening to him. And Luca's corruptions on later days you can begin to follow is gay content. That leads me to believe if Luca follows gay events, there will be an event between the two.

And honestly, seeing how Nina is, I wouldn't be surprised if Nina would even encourage it. Lol! Even if following her events too, something possibly even bigger with enough corruption like Nina with Kora while Luca is with Quinn, like maybe in same room but not exactly foursome (lesbian on one side of room, gay on the other). I simply wouldn't be surprised if it goes that direction on certain choices. I can honestly imagine this as early as day 6 following what's already happened. But that's just guessing.

Reactions: R18GOL

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
So while doing ... mostly 3 runs (both non corrupted, both corrupted, and Kora not corrupted but Luca corrupted), I noticed in particular on the non-corruption route, it felt like it lacked content compared to either of their corrupted routes.
I think it's a good criticism. The non-corruption routes are definitely light on content (which makes sense to an extent) and the intended play there is to get hotel improvement points, although even that applies only to Kora. I'll have to think if there's a way to mitigate this.

General message...

I have two more updates planned (pending any bug fixes or post-conclusion releases to add a gallery or fill in any weak points). The next update will be for day 6 and will have an abrupt sort of end and the final update will be to add the day 6 ending event and all of the endings I have planned. I realize that having the old saves be incompatible and replaying through everything again is tedious, so wanted to give a heads up in case folks would prefer to just wait for the last update.

Jul 26, 2021
Okay, as I know some have been asking for it, but I haven't seen another one. I did 1 more full corruption path. Pretty sure I found everything. But what I did was make 10 saves. I did everything corruption day 1 for Kora, save, everything corruption for Luca day 1, save, everything corruption day 2 for Kora, save, etc. There was no point starting save for other people at beginning of the game because you can start new game to find the beginning stuff for Kora. So depending on what you want to see each day, you can just start which day you want. And remember, this is for v0.71. It will likely mess up on any other version! But in case you're missing content or want to use this to check your own points (unless I did miss something than feel free to let me know), this can help you out. Oh, and some events are bugged and repeatable, on these saves, every event was seen "one" time.

Jul 6, 2021
Okay, as I know some have been asking for it, but I haven't seen another one. I did 1 more full corruption path. Pretty sure I found everything. But what I did was make 10 saves. I did everything corruption day 1 for Kora, save, everything corruption for Luca day 1, save, everything corruption day 2 for Kora, save, etc. There was no point starting save for other people at beginning of the game because you can start new game to find the beginning stuff for Kora. So depending on what you want to see each day, you can just start which day you want. And remember, this is for v0.71. It will likely mess up on any other version! But in case you're missing content or want to use this to check your own points (unless I did miss something than feel free to let me know), this can help you out. Oh, and some events are bugged and repeatable, on these saves, every event was seen "one" time.
You are a godsend evangtrdanu, you've helped me out with both this save and by answering my question!

Reactions: The Pitiful One

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I like professional people like you.

Thanks

Reactions: The Pitiful One

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
An excellent question, JR.

Jul 26, 2021
Ok, so I spent all day making this because I know many have been asking for it and I haven't seen anyone else do this yet. I made an entire pdf showing the locations of all events. Because I loaded the pdf with pictures, it's a bit bigger in size, but should suffice. Hope those who wanted to check everything find this useful. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

(Latest Update: Still on update to v0.84, meaning all events are shown for day 6. But I simply added a new place to download that seemed interesting in case google ever gives issues that still was fast.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes