4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
posted

Hello! 0.3.6 is now available adding more parts to the GF's story (check changelog). It's been a while since this main story received an update, and I feel it deserve a little extra, like including a few characters into it. I recommend saving before starting picking each story since when you find the right guy for her, you won't be able to try the other stories. I hope you enjoy it! And thanks for your support.

New content:

- GF's story continues with 8 different dates (7 if you're playing with the Female BF... Uh oh... Spoiler?)
- Some of the stories may lead to an alternative ending to a few characters, while others may improve something...
- One of the stories may lead to a side quest.
- 8 different guys want to date your GF, will you help her pick one?
- Punishment: You don't want to help? Fine, you can pick a punishment from a list with 5 different punishments, each time with a possible different result. You may like it or not.

Bugs:

- Fixed: Bug changing hair in GF's house during the "The Closet" night.
- Fixed: Studying webdesign will be a little more easy while horny.
- Fixed: Removed name change during the GF's story

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
new art is kinda horrible, right? it's not just me, right?
I disagree. I think the new art is way better than the old. I think people don't like it because it no longer matches the avatar style.

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
I disagree. I think the new art is way better than the old. I think people don't like it because it no longer matches the avatar style.
dunno. the old art was goofy but it had its charm... new render just looks kinda cheap? was the previous one hand drawn or was it also CG but in different style?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
dunno. the old art was goofy but it had its charm... new render just looks kinda cheap? was the previous one hand drawn or was it also CG but in different style?
Funny you should call the new art "cheap", as that's what I thought about the old style. I do agree that the old style did have its charm and was a bit "goofy". The loss of that goofiness, decreasing the charm, is probably why folks don't like the new style. The new style is classier and prettier. But it's not as unique-looking as the old. Also, people resist change. They get used to something, and they expect things to stay the same.

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
The new style is classier and prettier.
Isn't kinda "blurry" tho? Lighting looks horrible, oversaturated(?), weirdly textured skin is all sorts of bizarre.
I simply don't get it why change happened? Was it mentioned somewhere?
Also curious if it is an artistic choice or just a technical limitation?

Also-also, on completely unrelated note: can someone say how much does bestfriend gender affects the story?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the author here is explain me please :

I watched the 5 picture from the preview and couldn't understand the main character such feet or his ass from the front sewn ???

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
the author here is explain me please :

I watched the 5 picture from the preview and couldn't understand the main character such feet or his ass from the front sewn ???
m8, whatever translation software you're using - is not up to the task.

are you asking about weird cock-bulge in his jeans? it does look strange, now that you mentioned it. i didn't noticed this problem with the current release, though it could be just my general lack of awareness...

Any cheats?
There is an option in the beginning to enable it
You also can manually edit main HTML file. Although i don't know how it will affect overall stability of the game.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
From Patreon

0.4.0 is now available
Hey guys! 0.4.0 is now available, check the changelog to know about it. This version adds more control and features over the MC. I don't think there will be other drastic changes to the UI from now on. New images are being created, new options too and the visual looks cleaner with icons. I haven't touched the clinic's UI since 0.4.1 will add a new job (nurse) related to it, but it'll change too. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for your support.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes