4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Every time I replay this I end up thinking I will do a new job, but end up going with the house keeper.
Has anyone else played the other jobs and are they as entertaining?
I am not looking for spoilers, I just want to know if I am missing out.

Thanks in advance.
There are different events for every job available, so yes, it's worth switching and trying them all out.

Reactions: Jakalair

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the "(virgin)" tasks? I haven't slept with any guys but still can't click on those choices, and i have no idea what you need to do to be able to click on it. Anyone knows?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to do the "(virgin)" tasks? I haven't slept with any guys but still can't click on those choices, and i have no idea what you need to do to be able to click on it. Anyone knows?
It's actually because you ARE a virgin. Once you get ass fucked, the option should show up. at least it did for the sister date where you can(can't) kiss him but you can go to your room and either lock the door or don't lock it.

anyway kiss him opened up once I had anal experience

Reactions: Dixon Butz

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
It's actually because you ARE a virgin. Once you get ass fucked, the option should show up. at least it did for the sister date where you can(can't) kiss him but you can go to your room and either lock the door or don't lock it.

anyway kiss him opened up once I had anal experience
Damn, i've been doing it wrong then, held myself back from doing anything with any guys at all in order to be able to do those tasks >.< thanks for the help <3

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
From Patreon:

0.4.2 is now available
Hey guys! A new version is available, check the changelog to see what's new! It's been one year since I started this game as a project and much has changed since then. I'd like to share this link: (V0.11) for those who haven't been around since it started. It's the first playable version of this game with a lot of problems and bugs! About the next version, BF content won the monthly poll and 0.4.3 will be about it! I hope you enjoy this version and once again, thank you for your support!

Google Drive:
Mega:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
There is something I'm curious on. I know there are some new scenes that can't be accessed due to some minor bugs, but I don't think these scenes are and I don't know how to find them:

Also for those whom are curious I think a new version is up. :unsure:

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
0.4.3 is now available
Hey guys! 0.4.3 is now available, check changelog (discord or in-game button) to see the changes. This has been requested for a long time, also, I've updated the file with the plans for the game

I've received a few requests to add different jobs and other fetishes, but I need to focus on the main story when it finally reaches an ending I can start adding more jobs (there are 5 right now) and other fetishes. Next update I'll keep working on the UI, images and fixing a few other features. Thank you for your support and for playing it.

google:
mega:

marlon8881

Jan 11, 2019
CHANGLOG 0.4.3
New content: Romance with BF

- UI fixing and balancing the BF part of the story (no images yet).
- New option: Romance with the BF a new path to the main story.
- New clothes and places for each date with different options and results for each one.
- New oportunity to dump the GF.
- If you decide to dump the BF after dumping the GF you'll be directed to the Mistress/Master story.

Bugs
- Fixed a locked change of stats.
- Fixed Doctor conversation during sex and breast change.
- Sex change can be trigged using catalyst (from Mistress/Master) or with boy friend permition.
- Fixed missing passage while working as Sex Doll.
- Fixed a bug during the photo session which shows no option.
- Fixed a bug in the DB related to dominance.
- Tasks from the DB which demands "New SiS" now will use your share from the Clinic.
- Reward at DB Forum: "New SiS" adds three bottles to the Clinic.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Hey guys, 0.4.4 is now available, check the changelog at Discord or in-game. This version balances and changes a few parts of the game mechanics, (for good, I hope). It adds training skills possibilities and makes money balancing a little harder, so... save some money if you want to invest in training. It also adds a new feature which most of you have been asking for a long time: the possibility to check the MC's back. There were some changes in the UI too, especially the Bathroom and Computer. I hope you enjoy it, see you soon and once again, thank you for your support!

Last edited:
Reactions: saeids and q87g

julia1989

Mar 17, 2019
is there no solution for it? it has to be a bug, because as i had a girly appereance and a few points, i got immediately 8$

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes