4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
Why my game have the sims screenshots instead of this first pics?

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
ok i see i am the only one who has this problem?I
Which problem?
i have a problem with make-up, i got 100 points, but i only get 4$. could you fix that? thank you.
Or
is there no solution for it? it has to be a bug, because as i had a girly appereance and a few points, i got immediately 8$
Because it seems to be working?

Just tested to see on my side with version 044, new game. After your sister steals your clothes and gives you female clothes. Your boss speaks to you about waxing. Do this, and then you get 8$ per job. After this your boss asks you about makeup, do this, you get 14$ per job etc.

Either somethings wrong with your save or you're not talking to the boss

julia1989

Mar 17, 2019
i did and i got my raise. i than quit the job, worked at another one, returned, and the boss didnt talk to me:)

julia1989

Mar 17, 2019
it seems that it only works the first time you encounter the needed requirements for it, the talking dialouge with the boss doesnt appear, if you once had already this talk. so you will forever than stuck with 4$

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
From Patreon

Hello there! 0.4.5 is now available, check changelog in-game or on Discord to see changes. This update is related to three jobs: designer, personal and hairstylist, each one with a different promotion based on a different attribute (skill, objects or choices). I'll be off my computer during the next week, there's something I need to deal. I'll keep working on the 0.4.6 story, but I won't be able to fix any possible bug until July 23, sorry about that, but I'll still be able to be in touch through Discord and here. Thank you for your support and for playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I keep seeing the message:
"Your ass itches. Maybe you should fill it with something, or you may have a bad night. "

I haven't found a place to purchase anything to fill it. Is that not implemented yet?

egortwo

Mar 5, 2019
RUS Locale game (i make little translate and work on it everyday)

version v0.0.1, v0.0.2, version v0.0.3, version v0.0.4 (12.08.2019)
-deleted-
version v0.0.5(19.08.2019)

new version aviable every monday

Last edited:

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018

Hi guys, 0.4.6 is now available. There's a major change in the story, if you disable the cuckold/NRT content you'll be sent to some kind of special school instead of going through training at the GF's home. This training lasts 4 weeks and it will please those who are looking for a faster transformation without searching for catalysts, you need to be a really good student to win it. Later, you'll be able to choose to dump her going to an online mistress/master or if you want to find guys for both of you. About the next version, 0.4.7 will bring another change to the online mistress/master system: you'll be able to be a master/mistress according to your previous choices, some of the actual features will change and others will be added. I hope you enjoy this version and once again thank you for your support!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Started a new game with 0.4.6 and took the gym trainer job. After the sister took the MC's male clothes away I no longer get paid for doing gym training. I just get a couple to train and a message that I could get someone better to train if my skill was higher. But I don't get paid (the $8) for training the couple. This used to work fine in older 0.4.x versions of the game (4.1 and 4.2).

I wish this dev had a Discord accessible to non-Patrons so that we can directly report bugs.

fat_bastard

Jul 3, 2019
Started a new game with 0.4.6 and took the gym trainer job. After the sister took the MC's male clothes away I no longer get paid for doing gym training. I just get a couple to train and a message that I could get someone better to train if my skill was higher. But I don't get paid (the $8) for training the couple. This used to work fine in older 0.4.x versions of the game (4.1 and 4.2).

I wish this dev had a Discord accessible to non-Patrons so that we can directly report bugs.
He does

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
New content:
Be the dominatrix
- If you choose to dump the GF you'll be directed to an online system which allows you to choose to become a slave with a new Master/Mistress, OR, if you have enough dominance (evil 15) and the MC is a female or MtF trans, you can become a Mistress with a slave to train.
- Three different slaves to pick, each one with a different desire and a different ending, IF you're a good mistress. Otherwise, you'll get dumped.
- 8 weeks of training and fun with your slave.
- New mistress outfit: 3 dresses and 2 boots.
Fixed:
- Task with the rich guy at "The Closet" pays 100$ if done right.
- Male's bathroom at the Gym working properly.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes