Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
63 new images:
- Sissy School: Training with Layla
- Sissy School: Weekend
- Back to your former mistress
52 new passages:
- New events during the week: if you're playing with the stepsister there's a chance of getting her doing something in the afternoon. This can lead to a conversation that can lead to new options.
- Conversation with Sister(Good/Evil) and Stepsister: After certain events she will comment about what happened.
Removed:
- Instant Dick: This item was removed from the game for now. It will be changed to something useful in the future.
Bugs:
- Fixed: When you come back with the GF the story will play properly.
- Fixed: You can be a whore or get back with the GF. Not both.

152 new passages:
- Three new characters to interact with. Each one shows at a different time. Develop a friendship, learn their secrets, have fun with them, betray your friend, or get used by them... It's your choice.
- Favorite Bully: You can develop a friendship with him if you're strong enough to help him with his exercises. This could lead to something more than friendship, or maybe betrayal.
- Shy girl: She doesn't talk too much and avoids eye contact. Maybe there's something you share in common which could start a conversation and a friendship. Can you learn her secrets?
- Hot chick: She's hot, but won't talk to anyone. She ignores your presence and doesn't seem to be a nice person. Maybe you can meet her somewhere?
All character's paths are linked with different results. It's up to you how you'll deal with them.
- Gym events: You won't be punished anymore when you try to workout horny. Your skill will increase, but it comes with a price.
Changes at the gym:
- Workout: increases horny by 1 (even if you're mindless horny) or by 2 if you have more than 40 points on Personal Trainer.
- Bathroom: Events will trigger easily on male's bathroom after Sissy stats. Femboy is the only stats which will allow you to keep using both bathrooms.
- New UI with characters on it when they're working out.
Changes while studying:
- Horny: Your skill will increase, but if you study while under "mindless" effect, you'll spend 2 hours instead of 1.
Fixed:
- A few typos along the story.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Is there anything sexually you can do with the good sister? Or are any sexual bits done exclusively for the step sister route?

Been awhile since I played this one.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there anything sexually you can do with the good sister? Or are any sexual bits done exclusively for the step sister route?
In case you didn't notice it, this game does not have the incest tag. You can only have sex with the step-sister. So if you chose sister (good or bad) at the beginning of the game you will never have sex with her. You can have plenty of threesomes and orgies with her, but no one-on-one with your sister. I've not chosen the step-sister route in a very long time so I don't recall what those sex scenes are like.

D_Ragon

Aug 16, 2020
Version 0.5.13 is out.

Mega

Stepsister's story:
- Four more weeks of fun with the sister/stepsister with different paths to follow. The blackmailer continues to threaten her, and you have her fate in your hands. (135 new pages).
- Each week will have two different paths to pick. You may found items that can be useful to save your sister/stepsister.
- Your choices will choose her destiny.
- Week one: End a marriage or Pay a debt.
- Week two: Ruin a birthday or gift a present.
- Week three: Trouble at the Clinic or at the Motel
- Week four: Choose her fate.
THANKS FOR THE POST

if i download this will it keep my old saves?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
As best I recall, one of the mistresses at the sissy school (Layla, possibly a nod to the famous song "Lola") is a shemale.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Wow, lost all my saves because this game doesn't make save files. Great.
It's a Twine/Sugarcube HTML game. As such creating external save files is something that users have to do manually by clicking the Save to Disk button in the Saves pop-up window. Regular saves are stored in the browser's cache, not on disk.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You have to make dominant choices (the horned icon, not the submissive icon with the halo).

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:57 am
Version

Changelog:
63 new images:
- Sissy School: Training with Layla
- Sissy School: Weekend
- Back to your former mistress

52 new passages:
- New events during the week: if you're playing with the stepsister there's a chance of getting her doing something in the afternoon. This can lead to a conversation that can lead to new options.
- Conversation with Sister(Good/Evil) and Stepsister: After certain events she will comment about what happened.

Removed:
- Instant Dick: This item was removed from the game for now. It will be changed to something useful in the future.

Bugs:
- Fixed: When you come back with the GF the story will play properly.
- Fixed: You can be a whore or get back with the GF. Not both.

Links:

have fun

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ok - I give... how do you save the sister after all that 'fun' with the blackmailer? Tried multiple paths, even got a confession on one path.
Thoughts?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes