4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Zkiller45

May 21, 2020
Does anybody know how to get the first two options if you get rejected for wearing a dress at andys wedding because one say love annie and the other says sister friend or is it not unlocked yet

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Hi all

Last Update

Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:31 pm

Version 0.6.4

changelog:
22 new DB tasks:
- Based on jobs with different choices (106 new passages).
- 81 new images for those 22 tasks.
- Xmas task with new outfit.

- Fixed: A few typos.
- Fixed: You won't be taken to the sex shop while searching for furniture.
- Fixed: You can't get a DB Task without a mobile.
- Fixed: Bug at Pretty Lady if you gain pink panties at the Sissy School.
- Fixed: Reset button is now under the avatar to avoid misclick.
- Fixed: Bug related to genitals.

links:

have fun

Reactions: menatv

Aristey

Aug 10, 2018
The walkthrough post says you can break up with the girlfriend, if you have 15 willpower . To prepare for that, what ingame stat is actual willpower? Good/Bad or Dominance?

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Hi all

Last Update

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Version 0.6.5

changelog:
Content:
- 107 new passages:
- 14 new tasks for stepsister/sister (bad ending).
- 14 new events for friday night (stepsister bad ending only).

- Fixed: Bug related to the sister/stepsister's Friday night.
- Fixed: Bug related to genitals (yes, again).
- Fixed: Can't play all night long anymore (computer).
- Fixed: Bug during the Reporter DB.

ca.430mb link:

have fun

hathios

May 20, 2017
I have tried the sissy school content and I didn't passed it. I got thrown and dumped by my gf every time I did the school.
What do i need to do to pass the school with flying colors and keep my gf as my msitress or get one of the others.

Hassan221

Aug 8, 2020
I need your help guys I can't lunch it on Android every time I lunch it , it doesn't show any photos , can you please help me

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I need your help guys I can't lunch it on Android every time I lunch it , it doesn't show any photos , can you please help me
It's stupid said like that but the only solution is to play on pc. The game is not intended to be played on mobile.

Zkiller45

May 21, 2020
I have tried the sissy school content and I didn't passed it. I got thrown and dumped by my gf every time I did the school.
What do i need to do to pass the school with flying colors and keep my gf as my msitress or get one of the others.
You have to be submissive on everything you h
You have to do the submissive choices all of them and when it ask what 2 people to choose do the one with the penis when it ask what dildo do the biggest take all the shots and study and anwser the mistress answers correctly and read it would usually tell you hints and with the last person to choose, choose the girl than ask for a penis than you should pass than it ask you to choose but you need culkhold on to get with gf

Kwinsi

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone help me with second "Master online" quest? When I press to master online he telling me this: "Master: Now, let's have a little fun! Ok, there's a nice task in there! "Can you help me with some sexy pics?? Please!" I'd love to see photos of you getting to know each other. Accept the task and come back to me when you've done it! I want the details later!". But I can't understand what I have to do, and when I press "master online" countdown reseting every time to 3 days to complete. Is it a bug?

hathios

May 20, 2017
Oh this quest. I am unable to pass it and even if I think now I get punsihed for not doing it it starts over.
And verytime I check on the Online MASter Quest it resets the time of the duration of the quest so everytime i have 1 day left I click onit and get another 3 days instead. Looks like a bug to me.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update

Fri Feb 26, 2021

v0.6.6

Changelog:
- 95 new images for the GF story. From Bodybuilder contest to Tiffany's mansion.

Fixed:
- A passage at Tiffany's without any possibility of answer.
- A passage where the GF would talk about your cage even if you weren't wearing it.
- Stepsister (house events): You can't masturbate unless you're unlocked.
- A few typos.

Links:

have fun

hathios

May 20, 2017
Yeah I know what cuckold is but you didn't wrote it. :)
You wrote 'culkhold' and I wondered what this is.

tryone8

Nov 14, 2017
You get to watch your girlfriend have sex with other guys, pretty much what cuckold means.
1614447504398.png
Here's what it means: SHUT UP LIL ASS WHITE CRACKAAA!!!!!!!UR GONNA WATCH ME FUCK UR GIRL AND UR GONNA LIKE IT!!!!!! CRACKA THES IS MY REPARATIORNS UR GONNA TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS BITCH UR TINY WHITE COCK AINT SHIEETTT UR WIFE LUVS THIS BIG BLACK COCKKKK IM THE BULL CRACKA AND UR JUST A BITCH!!!! CRACKAAAA!!!!!

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes