RPGM Abandoned The Sledgehammer of Light [Demo] [ApatheticMoron]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

apathy

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
If Chloe has been naughty why is she getting rewarded? :p
XD
Chloe's never quite had the heart to let Fayte know that her punishments have the opposite effect. In fact she goes to some length to keep it from her, doesn't want to be cut off after all.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Chloe's never quite had the heart to let Fayte know that her punishments have the opposite effect. In fact she goes to some length to keep it from her, doesn't want to be cut off after all.
D'aww. Adorable. Such a good friend, pretending her ''punishments'' are working as intended. XD Chloe truly best waifu.

May 23, 2017
View attachment 73523

Chloe's been a naughty girl... I'll probably post a few of the replacement pictures as I work through them.

She's the rival character that will provide a bit of conflict to the girls throughout the game. She behaves as a temporary party member in 0.1 but doesn't have any naked fun time at this point.
Can't wait to see that look on Fayte's face

May 23, 2017
Okay, I'm a couple of days over the deadline I set for myself for the beta, but it hasn't been time wasted. I came across a program that allows you to pose dolls that has massively increased my ability to create the rough drafts for the CGs. This of course lead to me remaking a bunch of the pictures that I wasn't particularly happy with.

And then I fell down the rabbit hole of trying to get good at drawing baby batter which is something I never thought I'd end up doing.

At about 11.30pm last night I realised I definitely wasn't going to make the release and I'm being a bit ridiculous trying to get so much done on a work night.

So I'm taking tonight off to catch up on sleep and I'll finish remaking the last few pictures on Friday night and Saturday morning and have a final playthrough before a beta release either that afternoon or Sunday depending on if I run into any issues with the test run.

View attachment 73141 View attachment 73142 View attachment 73143 View attachment 73144
So this beta release is only for beta testers you chose or will you be posting it here?

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I'm giving this one a try, even though it says Demo. I hate being early to the party and finding a game that I really enjoy, but the themes of this one have me already wetting myself...

We shall see, I will be back soon with a report. It's a bit concerning that the Patreon hasn't been updated since March, though...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote