RPGM WIP The Slutty Mayors of the Labyrinth Village [RJ365691][Yumenamakon/ゆめなまこん]

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
RJ365691_main.jpg
Overview: Two sisters running a small, withering village try to revive the place by finding a grand treasure in a nearby labyrinth.
To recruit mercenaries to help them, they decide to create a brothel that will be famous throughout all the land!
ENG Title: The Slutty Mayors of Labyrinth Village
JP Title: 迷宮村の娼館村長
Store Page:
Circle: (Sometimes the name's romanization ends with two n's)
Games by this circle: Lisa and the Succubus Grimoire, Marle - The labyrinth of the Black Sea, Others
JP (v1.2): ,

Since I've decided to pick up the game myself, I'm retooling the request thread into a translation thread since we don't need two threads about this game. You can download the game from the links above, then grab the patch which is attached to this post. I've also attached a full save, though if you just want to look at the pictures there's a gallery on .

Current Patch:
- Fully playable from start to finish.
- 99% translated, but MTL. Tips aren't translated because they're images; the detailed description of status-healing herbs slipped under the radar but no information is lost.
- There shouldn't be anything broken. Everything seemed fine on my play-through, though I did swap over to v1.2 of the game when I learned that one of the bugs it fixed was "this dude can only learn his first two skills."
- I increased the exp rewards for each enemy by 25-30% to help cut back on some of the grind and hopefully make the game a bit more dynamic.
- No wordwrap has been applied since this is just a stop-gap translation.
- Remember to hit "Shift" to see detailed descriptions of items.

To-do:
- Translate the "tips" images.
- Polish the menus
- Fix skill and item descriptions. Wordwrap skills; make items less vague.
---Release a new patch at this point since everything should be actually-English except the plot and scenes.
- Fix plot and scenes
----Full release

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
It occurred to me that I could probably translate this myself... so I installed some programs and did.

I'm calling this a partial mtl, though I cleaned it up a little and I think the only untranslated stuff is images. I haven't unified the translation or applied wordwrap to most text (you really need to go through it line-by-line since descriptions, narration, and dialogue all have differently size boxes), but the game is likely fully playable. I'm currently getting thrashed by the third dungeon but everything seems to be working so I decided to share what I have.

I'll decided whether or not to continue the project after I finish the game, though if anyone else wants to pick it up I'd be happy to share my observations and trans file with them.

To install the translation simply place the zip in the game's www folder, extract it, and choose to overwrite all files when prompted.