4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

GeronimoGood

Apr 5, 2020
Only at the beginning of this great game. Is it possible to make a good soup when cooking with Shelly (or is failure inevitable the first time)? If so, what ingredients should I put in?
Thank you.

Reactions: jerkersupreme

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
Only at the beginning of this great game. Is it possible to make a good soup when cooking with Shelly (or is failure inevitable the first time)? If so, what ingredients should I put in?
Thank you.
Everything except for the blue brain thing and the meats.

Redin (lefurr)

Sep 3, 2018
My game completely broke even after restarting from a new save Kittenna would just stay on the screen no matter where I went.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: dg13

Virgin_Loser

Mar 4, 2019
Idk what I did or if I did anything, but I cant seem to get the game to even launch, I start the game, and before the title screen even pops up I get hit with this. Any help would be very appreciated, and I apologize beforehand if its an easy fix.

1652657369422.png

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
The only cons for me are the engine which doesn't allow you to rollback or save as you please and the fact that the MC gets treated like a 10-year-old (looks like one btw like legit the girls boobs are bigger than him) which is extremely annoying and the fact that he is always shy and doesn't stand up for himself is also annoying apart from that I like it.

JohnnyJohnson10294

Jun 21, 2021
Anybody else not able to progress with Shuma after the duel and medbay scene? I have everything else completed besides her story and she is sitting in the Navigation room with her icon but I can't interact with her.

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
Keep getting an error with Malaena's first quest. Which forces me to restart the game every time.
Error says Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Keep getting an error with Malaena's first quest. Which forces me to restart the game every time.
Error says Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
Yeah I'm still looking into this one. Apparently doing other quests and coming back to it or redownloading has worked for some people.

Reactions: Dragon2beman
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes