VN Ren'Py Completed The Soul Needs Freedom [Season 1][StateOfMind]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Your favorite girl

• Total voters

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
The dev has an extreme aversion to any curvy women apparently and has a very particular taste in young small chested brunette women, not to mention most if not all the women look basically the same.

The game itself is... meh. No dialog during sex scenes and extremely drawn out scenes of the same act with unneeded "click to continue" buttons makes it pretty dull. I'm also not a fan of the whole "Theme Park/Story on Rails" game genre but that's more of a subjective opinion.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
The dev has an extreme aversion to any curvy women apparently and has a very particular taste in young small chested brunette women, not to mention most if not all the women look basically the same.

The game itself is... meh. No dialog during sex scenes and extremely drawn out scenes of the same act with unneeded "click to continue" buttons makes it pretty dull. I'm also not a fan of the whole "Theme Park/Story on Rails" game genre but that's more of a subjective opinion.
Thanks for your opinion :)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
A lot of the scenes are hot. Wish there was less oral and more regular sex. I haven't seen any anal yet. Last 2 updates I had where a choice had "choose this" next to it and always picked that one.

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
A lot of the scenes are hot. Wish there was less oral and more regular sex. I haven't seen any anal yet. Last 2 updates I had where a choice had "choose this" next to it and always picked that one.
Hey! Thanks! There is a anal sex with Claire at least :) Check gallery. + there is very much vaginal sex, few group sex and lesbian sex:)

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Girls with extra events in new ep - .

El M

Mar 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "SOM, message: 5508028, membre: 3326305"]
ouais, c'est corrigé et il y aura du son dans le prochain ep:)
[/CITATION]
Great thx

Reactions: S.O.M.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
EDIT: Updated with sound!

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by S.O.M.
Version of the game:The Soul Needs Freedom [Ep.4 Sound Fix]
If you like the game please consider to support the creator.

Original Size Win/Linux:3.4GB

Compressed Size:1,34GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey can you please give me some other mirror link like mega because download is crashing on my device , it has happened like thrice till now

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021

Public release will be at April, 21.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes