VN Ren'Py Completed The Soul Needs Freedom [Season 1][StateOfMind]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Your favorite girl

• Total voters

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Is it just me or there actually no video on episode 1-6? The scene only show picture
Hey! Are you played on android? As I know very much people cant play videos on port. Also, i make only pc version, so, android port is unofficial.

Reactions: Kyle6944

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
Hey! Are you played on android? As I know very much people cant play videos on port. Also, i make only pc version, so, android port is unofficial.
Yes.. actually, the android port made by roy is working..but it's only episode 6-8..while the port made by gamecax only has screenshot..no video at the scene.. it's kinda frustrating to download about 2gb file but only has screenshot but nevermind that..i will just play the roy version episode 6-8.. great content so far

• Red Heart
Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Yes.. actually, the android port made by roy is working..but it's only episode 6-8..while the port made by gamecax only has screenshot..no video at the scene.. it's kinda frustrating to download about 2gb file but only has screenshot but nevermind that..i will just play the roy version episode 6-8.. great content so far
Yeah, I m sorry to hear that. And thanks!

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
I'm trying using joiplay and it worked perfectly..now i can play both of your game from beginning.. looking forward your next game dev

• Red Heart

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Is there anyway to combine all episodes into one? I hate episodic games i rather just be one huge season than minisodes >.<

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Is there anyway to combine all episodes into one? I hate episodic games i rather just be one huge season than minisodes >.<
Im sorry, but no, you cant merge this eps. I made it separate because of the big size. I cant upload so much gb.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Incredible game. Any idea when you will be able to release a new game similar to this? (with daughters etc) I would suggest you stop making renpy games, and focus on something like this. This is much better.
Hey! Maybe someday I will made a season 2. But right now my new 3d project take all my free time. And about renpy - this is very hard for me to learn new engine :)

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes