BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
e2e6cfb1c16068edec06cd4bd4f5c31c.gif

Overview:
An ADVENTURE of EXPANSIVE PROPORTIONS...
In a world with a scientist finding a way for females to advance in the world and genetically become superior to males...
An accident occurs in the lab, and her research is unleashed...
It is up to little Luca to fend off the devastation that this certain virus causes, and maybe he is the last hope for men, lest us be smothered under them...
Choices will be made...
Will you bow and let the women take over, and grow to massive proportions?
Will you befriend some?
Will you fight for your normal sized world again?
This coming in the world, of the Soulstream Expansive...
*THIS GAME INVOLVES BREAST AND BUTT EXPANSION, MINI GIANTESS, GAS AND OTHERS OF THE FETISH, IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR CAN'T DEAL WITH ANY OF THAT, DON'T PLAY - A WARNING.*

Thread Updated: 2021-03-11
Release Date: 2021-03-11
Developer: Luca from the SoulStream -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

2CU0tZ.png 3k4xOB.png 4c8143e1acd917e82bc5b336810078ea.png 5g637Y.png 7Sop1D.png BYSQVp.png D1aatj.png drVhnJ.png Ki+tYl.png Tv7kAU.png Wl23AP.png Z7aATS.png fqYTQM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ovnbun

Feb 17, 2018
I'm downloading it RN, will give feedback here in a sec.

Edit : I fucks with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiQueen

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I've seen some of the characters in here on twitter lately. Definetly seems to be an expansion game people are paying to get their characters in.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
THIS GAME INVOLVES BREAST AND BUTT EXPANSION, MINI GIANTESS, GAS AND OTHERS OF THE FETISH
Okay, what is a gas fetish? You can call me weirdo, but I pretty like oxygen. And I doubt that there are actually an oxygen fetish in this game.

Reactions: Pika94

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Okay, what is a gas fetish? You can call me weirdo, but I pretty like oxygen. And I doubt that there are actually an oxygen fetish in this game.
Farting and belching more than likely. This game is really bizarre though. Not just the fetishes but memes reference and overall atmosphere seems like a fever dream if you passed out while browsing deviantart

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
What the hell is a mini giantess? Isn't that a contradiction in itself? Would be like a midget wearing a "Giants" jersey.
I'm guessing he means an Amazon? Cinsidering all the girls are at least twice as tall as the character and yet features asses that dwarf mountains in the background. I assume it means amazons

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I see one is stretching the big tits and big ass tags to their absolute limits...

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
I see we have discovered a new level in hell. No thanks lol, screenshot doesn't really invite you to try it out even

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes