Others Completed The Soulstream Expansive [v1.0] [Luca from the SoulStream]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
tried it,the game feature very extreme inflation,but no animated scenes of you being smothered between the asses or tits.seriously,the character animation is just him lying down like he got hurt pretty bad while the baloon girls increase. and it seems some screenshots feature an older build with characters not available in the current link?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok i do occasionally enjoy mild expansion stuff...
but this is just...
wtf

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
i´m debating if i should enter that discord server just to ask if anyone there know the word optimization, god dammit what kind of pc do i need to run this thing? also i dont get why in any moment this thing past from comsuming 100mb of ram to 2.5gb like its normal

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
i´m debating if i should enter that discord server just to ask if anyone there know the word optimization, god dammit what kind of pc do i need to run this thing? also i dont get why in any moment this thing past from comsuming 100mb of ram to 2.5gb like its normal
its insane,he said he will bring the game to unity in chapter 2,i hope the game run better in unity,or not,i have seen unity games that run just as worse.

Dec 6, 2018
I want to play this but i can't every time i load it up all i get is black screen.
Same. Mine loaded eventually, but it took almost 10 minutes, it was too laggy to play, and it eventually broke the audio on my computer (only fixed after restarting it). I tried again and it broke it again, so I'll just wait for the unity version and hope it works.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
A rather disappoinstrating game. I was hoping to find at least one character I could like, and the only one that got close (the sister) was a scatbait scene; did everything possible, the game just straight-up lies about what's going to happen. Absolutely had to skip the first section because it's virtually impossible. Expansion games just don't exist, so it's very strange to see them with such very, very, very niche characters. Would love to see something like this with more traditional humans.
I see one is stretching the big tits and big ass tags to their absolute limits...
Honestly, it's a novelty to me that the tags are correct. Every game with either—but especially both—only has stick figures and prepackaged Minecraft e-girl skin textures.

Last edited:

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
When the game finally loaded for me and I was greeted with Pigstep for menu music and I fucking lost it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Celice

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
"No sexual content". Modders, this time to show yourselves.
P.s. Game opens 11 new processes when running... Just, Why?

Last edited:

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Wait, are there only scenees for the mother and the sister or for the other characters too? because maybe they didn't register since i can't get a game over in any scene other than the two i mentioned and the elevator stuff

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019

CHAPTER 1.5, using new engine, looks better, but not include all the theme in chapter 1.0

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes