Others Completed The Soulstream Expansive [v1.0] [Luca from the SoulStream]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
Chances are it's not going to get shared. Dude basically handled it like a turd and alienated pretty much all of his playerbase that aren't rabid followers.

Reactions: B2B2 and Sheroykun

blacknano

Sep 11, 2019
I think the way to go is to link the discord with Kemono. That way it just leaves the links there without knowledge of whose discord account is it.

Sheroykun

Jul 25, 2017
You can share it and u will be baned in 0.1 sec
I am curious where you are getting your information. Half of your posts are just remarking that people who share it will be insta-banned. You say people shared 0.4 but I've seen little to no evidence of it being shared or mentioned in any forum I frequent. You say the person is controlling his Kemono; but irregardless of that; you have insider knowledge or at least claim to. Are you one of his moderators or the developer himself?

Sheroykun

Jul 25, 2017
Well, I call nonsense. I have been suscribed to this thread and I check it often. I have yet to see anyone post 0.4 anywhere. The fact you seem to recall a person posting 0.4 means you have it. Which again, I call nonsense because your posts have been anything but critical of this thread. It just feels super sketchy to me.

Sheroykun

Jul 25, 2017
That was my issue with the statements earlier. He mentions a lot of half informations. "Banned in 0.1" seconds leaves you to ask the question from where. Later on he says I wish I had downloaded it and it didn't work. That statement states that he both did not get the file in question and did in fact download it only to unsuccessfully run it. While I can understand english may not be a first language; this is grammatical errors that play both sides of the field of information that I found suspicious.

dabodabo

Mar 1, 2021
Well maybe i fucked up i tought about the other game that i saw somebody put here on f95 my bad im so sorry

Sheroykun

Jul 25, 2017
So straight from their discord is a demo for people to enjoy.

The demo thus far contains about a quarter of chapter 1. It primarily is butt expansion, breast expansion, and giantesses.
There are nine people that I've found that you can expand and there are various differences between them. It has a fair amount of Female Domination as well from several people and apparently gas {Not my sthick but the rest is enjoyable}.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
So straight from their discord is a demo for people to enjoy.

The demo thus far contains about a quarter of chapter 1. It primarily is butt expansion, breast expansion, and giantesses.
There are nine people that I've found that you can expand and there are various differences between them. It has a fair amount of Female Domination as well from several people and apparently gas {Not my sthick but the rest is enjoyable}.
What are the things thta you can do? I get stuck after i get home after i visited the sister, and any dialogue option that i choose gives me a game over

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes