Others Completed The Soulstream Expansive [v1.0] [Luca from the SoulStream]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Erroravi69

Jun 11, 2020
yeah thats what ive been doin'.
Usually can get like, 4/5 shots on it before the shadow lady grows and then it loops.

I assume somethin might be wack with my save since when i do shoot the boombox the projectiles just kinda, bounce off.

Last edited:

Erroravi69

Jun 11, 2020
Apparently there is a code you can get after you beat it / at the end of the game that allows you to play as a girl.
Or at least i assume due to the Itch comments.

Dev says its " PLAYASTHEGIRL" but it might only work after you beat it since when i try it nothin happens.

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
yeah thats what ive been doin'.
Usually can get like, 4/5 shots on it before the shadow lady grows and then it loops.

I assume somethin might be wack with my save since when i do shoot the boombox the projectiles just kinda, bounce off.
You have to do it with the growth beam (because for some reason the other one just becomes useless after you get it, IDK), and you just have to be very fast about it. Like, very specific timing and mash the ever-loving shit out of your control key. It's shitty design, but not impossible.

_zone_seven_

Jan 28, 2022
he saw me drop this here and put clips on yt and he made a burner acc to yell at me, maybe make a functioning game and ppl might actually buy it lol 1666403409850.png

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
he saw me drop this here and put clips on yt and he made a burner acc to yell at me, maybe make a functioning game and ppl might actually buy it lol View attachment 2115671
Gonna be hard to do, since he releases on Itch, and you can make a burner just as easily. He could always start bundling malware like , but that's basically suicide for an established dev, let alone a solo dev with limited distribution channels. Patreon, Itch, Gamejolt, Google, everything, gone in one move.

Reactions: B2B2

_zone_seven_

Jan 28, 2022
Gonna be hard to do, since he releases on Itch, and you can make a burner just as easily. He could always start bundling malware like , but that's basically suicide for an established dev, let alone a solo dev with limited distribution channels. Patreon, Itch, Gamejolt, Google, everything, gone in one move.
only semi related but i have some friends in his discord and apparently he's like a known scamming scumbag, some guy paid for his femboy oc to be put in and he ran off with the money. then some1 else couldnt support his patreon so he just recolored her oc and called it his own. dude's a complete freakshow

• Wow
Reactions: Goawaynow and B2B2

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
only semi related but i have some friends in his discord and apparently he's like a known scamming scumbag, some guy paid for his femboy oc to be put in and he ran off with the money. then some1 else couldnt support his patreon so he just recolored her oc and called it his own. dude's a complete freakshow
Well ya. You HAVE played this game right? Kind of a give away XD

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
oh i forgot this was a thing, did something relevant happen after the firts chapter that required 2Gb of ram to just open?

Apr 29, 2020
"finished" is a really bold claim lmao
Well like it or not it's finished, besides I finished it without any bugs like most here have claimed and I don't mind the art style since even the most visually basic games end up being high tier in enjoyment factors like Shovel Knight, just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it's a bad game.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes