Others Completed The Soulstream Expansive [v1.0] [Luca from the SoulStream]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

_zone_seven_

Jan 28, 2022
if anybody knows how to code unity there's probably a flag during the rhynoa scene you could take out to get the full build, i don't have the knowledge of how sadly but if you do it'd be kind to consider testing my theory.

Sheroykun

Jul 25, 2017
oh cool, so is there anything else to it? or like the patreon version maybe?
There are several versions on Patreon. Depending on the tier you donate; upon linking to their Discord; you can get access to the download for the version of build available to that tier of Patreon. That said, there is a plan to release to Steam upon completion; but I don't think it will happen.

if anybody knows how to code unity there's probably a flag during the rhynoa scene you could take out to get the full build, i don't have the knowledge of how sadly but if you do it'd be kind to consider testing my theory.
Unfortunately not. The current build 0.8 is much larger. The Demo Version is set to end at a certain point and contains limited assets compared to previous versions yet more people.

blacknano

Sep 11, 2019
That's a bummer, I was hoping that you could get the rest of the content after disabling the insta-lose flag. It seems the only chance is getting someone to either leak it or upload the discord con Kemono, the latter one method being the most anonymous.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
There are several versions on Patreon. Depending on the tier you donate; upon linking to their Discord; you can get access to the download for the version of build available to that tier of Patreon. That said, there is a plan to release to Steam upon completion; but I don't think it will happen.
Well, i mean, I'm on a piracy site, so it's not like i have the money to pay for the patreon lol

_zone_seven_

Jan 28, 2022
I really can’t even say I like this game. The writings super juvenile and the way everything is structured makes it far more trouble than it’s worth. But it’s pretty much the only game I know that pretty much captures my fetishes so it’s not like I have another choice.

Sheroykun

Jul 25, 2017
Well, the game got entirely remade. The original Chapter 1 {Which was incomplete}; was on GameMaker. That was the main reason for the long loading time as GameMaker wasn't meant to display those kinds of images. It got indirectly ported over to Unity and remade from the Ground up as well as many systems changed or updated. So the game size didn't get compressed; it got more effecient. The SoulStream in the first post is not the Remix; but instead it is the original Game Maker version.

blacknano

Sep 11, 2019
This came out on Steam, but I don't see any word from the dev online about this. What is this thing?

Sheroykun

Jul 25, 2017
This came out on Steam, but I don't see any word from the dev online about this. What is this thing?
Feb 1st, 2022 [1:32 AM] Luca from the Sou1stream: Chapter 1 is being added to steam :D, Ladies and Gents, We made it. And Steam Approved.

This was posted in his announcements on the Discord.

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
It's not the final version, it's "Early Access" 0.8.5, you can spend $7 and get it at GameJolt there if you want, but I personally wouldn't because I'm not going to trust Evosoul on an incomplete project again.

Reactions: Lord Kentus
Apr 29, 2020
Can someone actually bring the latest version please? I'm dying out of curiosity on how the recent scenes look and I can't stand the thought that there is nowhere else to find it without resorting to paying!

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes