Dimraid

Jan 29, 2021
Downloaded, but before i get into it, wtf are people complaining about the routes in the game? "sharing" as in girls sharing the mail or him sharing them with his homies? cuz i wanna know which route ima bother taking. Ill probably try both eventually but unfortunately im a big first impressions person, so i know if i take the route i like less first than i wont even bother trying the other, but if i like the first one enough then ill be more open to the second you know? anyways just if anyone knows and doesnt mind telling me.
I want do females.
I want be only male do females.
...caveman speak make request easy.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
Downloaded, but before i get into it, wtf are people complaining about the routes in the game? "sharing" as in girls sharing the mail or him sharing them with his homies? cuz i wanna know which route ima bother taking. Ill probably try both eventually but unfortunately im a big first impressions person, so i know if i take the route i like less first than i wont even bother trying the other, but if i like the first one enough then ill be more open to the second you know? anyways just if anyone knows and doesnt mind telling me.
I want do females.
I want be only male do females.
...caveman speak make request easy.
There are two main paths for that. Don't choose NTR in chapter 4. If you choose to go camping make sure to choose you or your GF getting flashed.

sir_legend

May 1, 2017
There were ppl with similar problems, try Look for this in topic.
Yeah i tried everything change my pc to english have internet connection opened a tap with url on google and staring the game nothing worked. And what got me angry i see this guy called kingvlad facepalm anyone who is having a problem with the game like its our fault and we are just stupid.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Yeah i tried everything change my pc to english have internet connection opened a tap with url on google and staring the game nothing worked. And what got me angry i see this guy called kingvlad facepalm anyone who is having a problem with the game like its our fault and we are just stupid.
Hi! Go to our discord channel!

On bug report, they discussed about that and it appear they found a solution for Turkish language...

On this new version, the black screen is not responsible by internet connection anymore since the game can be played offline.

Reactions: sir_legend

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So this isn't the public release right, if I am not a patron I will have to wait until it's released to the public for the game to update?

Jun 1, 2017
For me work fine, smotly but LR end when the last one end so no progression, something maybe is wrong.
I try first to update the last version and after i download new version but have dificulty with save game , dont show up how i can fix this?
Edit : ahh OK i fix the save, ned first to let the game to create the save game folder and after copy your old save there and work, but i dont know about story progress... ? how can i make the story to progress , any help, please?

Last edited:

Antger

Aug 11, 2020
Im same as above guys, im at the end of the picnic scene then it takes me to be continued screen any advice? cheers

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Ok, there might is something wrong because, for me the love route ends where the last one did
For me work fine, smotly but LR end when the last one end so no progression, something maybe is wrong.
I try first to update the last version and after i download new version but have dificulty with save game , dont show up how i can fix this?
Im same as above guys, im at the end of the picnic scene then it takes me to be continued screen any advice? cheers
This release will be available on March 31. As we made a pause, everyone stayed without any episode release. Now we are back restarting the schedule.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
seems pretty pointless to update the thread if the "update" is not actually accessible to us. I feel It's kinda misleading.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It wasn't me that made the update...
when did I say you did? I know that the mods have that power as well. Kinda sucks that's all, but I'll survive :p.

edit: probably should elaborate more. The devs probably saw "new update" on your patreon, and though that it was free maybe? I don't know. It's just a misunderstanding. The "public post" can be a bit confusing at a glance. hopefully it's gets better by next month :)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes