mraj7167

Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2151302

Overview:
The year is 2024. After a global pandemic, which has killed around 20% of the male population, riots started happening in every big city around the world, including yours. You decide to escape to a family house near the beach and far away from the city. Your goal is to survive, and to establish a sustainable way of life. Explore the area around your new home. Attractive women and a mystery await you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-01
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: Dannot Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note : Go to sleep before playing the new version
Could you please give me feedback? It's important to improve the game

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extra: WALKTHROUGH v0.13

View attachment 1953463 View attachment 1953467 View attachment 2662095 View attachment 2662081 View attachment 1953484 View attachment 2197256 View attachment 2197258 View attachment 2197259 View attachment 2362740 View attachment 2362760 View attachment 2596723 View attachment 2662086 View attachment 2662091 View attachment 2815296 View attachment 1953465 View attachment 2885627 View attachment 3050887 View attachment 3050888
I cant move further with Emily can somebody help. I'm stuck at ' Continue to explore the abandonned house (exploration mode) ' . I did go on exploration but it doesnt seem to do anything 'HELP'

ItaJobW

Jul 19, 2023
I cant move further with Emily can somebody help. I'm stuck at ' Continue to explore the abandonned house (exploration mode) ' . I did go on exploration but it doesnt seem to do anything 'HELP'
I just spammed. It seems the event doesn't trigger at 100%.

bittymerc

Aug 15, 2021
ive been trying for hours and cant seem to get it. for some reason i thought i had alot of the vina phone steps done but i didnt. finally went and put the makeup in it for step 3 and got a bunch of texts. now in game it says messages 9 (im assuming that means step 9 in phone was completed. (yes i finished vina step 8) so i would be on phone step 10 and it says Step 10: «It's tempting but...» → finish the scene & -3 Lust «I can't resist» = Full scene

i have no clue how to do this. im stuck at Vina step 13 (which unlocks level 6 anal) i cant do step 13 because i need phone step 14 which i cant do because im also stuck on vina phone step 10

i hope this made sense and i hope someone can help me with this so i can continue

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
ive been trying for hours and cant seem to get it. for some reason i thought i had alot of the vina phone steps done but i didnt. finally went and put the makeup in it for step 3 and got a bunch of texts. now in game it says messages 9 (im assuming that means step 9 in phone was completed. (yes i finished vina step 8) so i would be on phone step 10 and it says Step 10: «It's tempting but...» → finish the scene & -3 Lust «I can't resist» = Full scene

i have no clue how to do this. im stuck at Vina step 13 (which unlocks level 6 anal) i cant do step 13 because i need phone step 14 which i cant do because im also stuck on vina phone step 10

i hope this made sense and i hope someone can help me with this so i can continue
What is the hint message?
The old events with Vina/Kenzie/Ariana are not always clear, I need to rework them a bit.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hello,

The v0.16 is available.

The changelogs:

Technical:
-Re-organize the code --> You don't need to go to sleep at each new version anymore
-Add a new vegetable in Aidra's garden
-Unlock exploration of the South Beach
-Add the possibility to bring the girl of your choice in exploration (for now, Vina/Ariana/Lacy/Emily/Aidra are available)
-Add Emily's main fetish

Story content:
Main event : 3 exploration event
Vina: 1 Main Step, 2 side events, 1 phone event
Kenzie: /
Ariana: 1 side event, 1 phone event
Lacy: 1 Level, 5 main steps, 4 phone events
Alina: /
Jillian: /
Aidra: 1 phone event
Vanna: /
Emily: 1 Level, 6 main steps, 2 side events, 4 phone steps
Athena: 1 Level, 2 main steps, 2 phone steps
Kyler : /
Haley : /
Shared events: 8 events

Bugfix:
-Fix Emily & Athena bugged hints

Have fun! No need to sleep in your game at each version since v0.16.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
--------------------------------------
The Spinney [v0.16] [Dannot Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.15 -> v0.16 [507,5 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Vturnus

Oct 1, 2017
Instead of downloading all files over and over for each update, Please consider releasing patches.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Instead of downloading all files over and over for each update, Please consider releasing patches.
Have you looked 2 posts above yours? You could patch from v0.9 to the currently one if you always follow the HERE link.

Reactions: TritonSands

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSpinney-0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes