GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I am near the end of version 0.16 and seem to be stuck. Everything is at the "no more hints" level except Lacy, Athena, and Emily. First Lacy: says I need to up her relation. It's already at 254. How much higher does it need to go? Second, Athena. It says I need to up her lust, but there is no interaction with her that increases lust. Where do I need to find her to get more lust? Finally, for Emily, it says explore the workshop. I have explored it at least 20 times and I never find anything except fuel, which doesn't advance Emily. Is that a bug? I appreciate answers to these three questions. I am attaching my latest save in case you need it.
when it comes to exploring the warehouse explore it till you find nothing

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I am near the end of version 0.16 and seem to be stuck. Everything is at the "no more hints" level except Lacy, Athena, and Emily. First Lacy: says I need to up her relation. It's already at 254. How much higher does it need to go? Second, Athena. It says I need to up her lust, but there is no interaction with her that increases lust. Where do I need to find her to get more lust? Finally, for Emily, it says explore the workshop. I have explored it at least 20 times and I never find anything except fuel, which doesn't advance Emily. Is that a bug? I appreciate answers to these three questions. I am attaching my latest save in case you need it.
Lacy progression is too hard. You need to up her to 300Rel. It will be nerf next patch.
About Athena we already talked about it: Tell her to chop wood in the morning then come back in the evening. (Her living room)

Reactions: BCGuy

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Lacy progression is too hard. You need to up her to 300Rel. It will be nerf next patch.
About Athena we already talked about it: Tell her to chop wood in the morning then come back in the evening. (Her living room)
Thanks. Sorry I missed the previous note on Athena. Finally figured out that I need to try all the previous explore locations with each girl. That's exhausting, but okay. Hope the new release is soon!

Last edited:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i'm getting errors when trying to explore the south of the beach part
some areas of the house or trying to go further down the road i get the error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/exploration.rpy", line 553, in <module>
NameError: name 'girl_explo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "exploration.rpyc", line 553, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The_Spinney 0.16
Wed Jan 24 17:55:34 2024

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
i'm getting errors when trying to explore the south of the beach part
some areas of the house or trying to go further down the road i get the error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "exploration.rpyc", line 553, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The_Spinney 0.16
Wed Jan 24 17:55:34 2024
The bug is fixed since a few weeks, you may re-DL the game.

Reactions: Anders Niet

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i'm almost done with the 0.16 contest but cant figure out these two girls:
i should up lacy's relation
i need to be closer to alina (up her relation)
i tried again an again to up the relations but it doesnt change in the quest log
lacy relation is at 153
alina relation is at 139

p.s. i edited the friendship values
alina triggered at 300
lacy triggered at 400 + had to up her lust from 109 to 150

Last edited:

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
What happens if u fill up your own oil corruption bar? The american government comes back from the dead to invade you?

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
you trigger mandatory sex scene
Yes, you "release the corruption" with one girl. For now, there is only Vina, because Vina is the only girl with the Level 8 in the game. Later you will have more scenes available.

But... You also have an overload corruption count in the game (hidden). You will add +1 to it. It may impacts a few things in the future, but I won't spoil more ;)

Reactions: Anders Niet

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
How much content is there for the mind control and slave tags? I have played an earlier version through, it ended at the girls from another town being introduced. The content up to that point was more corruption than anything else, not really any mind control being done by the mc, and while the girls listen to you I wouldn't call that slavery. The overall gameplay was fun and I enjoyed the game overall

Saburijian

Jul 1, 2020
How do I rise the Lust of Vanna? I just find her in the living room in the afternoon. Both actions (Talk and invite to the beach) just rises the Relationship.
I can't find her in any room in any other time.

prsasx

Nov 21, 2022
How do I rise the Lust of Vanna? I just find her in the living room in the afternoon. Both actions (Talk and invite to the beach) just rises the Relationship.
I can't find her in any room in any other time.
Talk action raises her lust

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes