Mar 22, 2020
the bug where the hint in Vina/Kenzie message don't appear is still happening for me.
I think I have the same.
Progress quite far along, nearly finished I think ...

The hint for Vina says you have a message (no message)
Kenzie hint says I need to progress with Vina ...

HisDudeness

Nov 3, 2018
I think I have the same.
Progress quite far along, nearly finished I think ...

The hint for Vina says you have a message (no message)
Kenzie hint says I need to progress with Vina ...
I had the same issue until I found out I didn't leave the make up for her in the bathroom at you house. Then the messages started flooding in

Now I'm stuck at "Work in your fishing house during the day" - I can only build traps there and nothing is happening (checked any time of the day, serveral days in a row)

Mar 22, 2020
I had the same issue until I found out I didn't leave the make up for her in the bathroom at you house. Then the messages started flooding in

Now I'm stuck at "Work in your fishing house during the day" - I can only build traps there and nothing is happening (checked any time of the day, serveral days in a row)
Thanks, I'm now stuck at the same place.
I'm guessing this is looking for work renovating fishing house ... which I did a long time ago

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
Having an issue with the main story step "Vina is probably relaxing by the pool in the afternoon. I should go talk to her." I do and she doesn't have any unique dialogues and an event doesnt trigger. Any thoughts?

Edit: Fixed

Last edited:

DarklingSun

Dec 1, 2022
The Events of Kenzie and Vina in the fishing house do not trigger. fishing house and pier are repaired. what to do?

I am also waiting for the visit of Jillian since weeks. whats missing?

And dannot Thank You for building a game with girls like Vina, Kenzie, Ariana, Alina and so on. There is enough milk can stuff in other games, i like your taste

Last edited:

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Not Soon no, I think I have enough to do or polish on others features/events.
If in a long future I add it, it will be defined by choice, I want this tag to be avoidable (because it's not the main goal of this game/story)
No ntr please. Lesbian Tag should be added as well:cry:
Played the game, it's decent but I don't like lesbian content. If ntr gets added I'm out.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The Events of Kenzie and Vina in the fishing house do not trigger. fishing house and pier are repaired. what to do?

I am also waiting for the visit of Jillian since weeks. whats missing?

And dannot Thank You for building a game with girls like Vina, Kenzie, Ariana, Alina and so on. There is enough milk can stuff in other games, i like your taste
Can you send me your save ? or other with the same problem too, I will look into it

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I have a bug with the Aidra/Jillian quest. I have waited over 13 days for Aidra to "contact? me. The last step of Jillian and the Aidra/Jillian Shared event are all that is left. Am I missing something?

RedFoxxCrow

Jun 24, 2022
Ok i download the new version, but my saves are at the old:confused: is there a possibility to get the old save in the new version?

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Ok i download the new version, but my saves are at the old:confused: is there a possibility to get the old save in the new version?
Move the folder "save" in your game folder.
Then, when you launch your save, go to sleep in your room and your save would be updated with all the new content/bugfix.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes