5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So I guess it's a story about a creepy MC having choices to allow sexual acts to happen (blackmail them), or prevent (protect them)…from other ugly fucking dudes sexing his love interests? Ya that would be a huge pass for a large number of players in the community, at least for me.

Reminds me of that superhero title that constantly puts the player in a position where they have to constantly prevent MC's boss, and a d-bag black dude from trying to fuck his girls. (GF and a Japanese house guest)

Well, good luck with your project dev.
pass.gif

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Don't you guys think that the girls are too thin? I mean their Ass, tits and hips can be a little larger.... but its okay, Fine, I can jerk while playing this too.
I'm less concerned about 'thin' and more concerned about the nearly 2 dimensional abs on the mom in screenshots 7 and 8. Yikes, abs like that are great if they are proportional to the rest of the body - looks like she is wearing an airbrushed fake muscle t-shirt.

May 27, 2017
This looks like one of those NTR focused games that has an "optional" Vanilla route which barely has any content to justify its existence; dev is trying (and failing) to play both sides. Just make an NTR game, you're not gonna get any of the Vanilla/Harem/Incest crowd with this shit.

Can a creepo stalker really be capable of love (love route :WaitWhat:)? Also, having to fend off old/ugly dudes at every corner, no thank you. With renders and models like these, this should have been released in 2016. The Mom is fighting a losing battle to even look 3D, and the younger sister looks like she's done time.

I dislike being needlessly negative and critical, but this looks about as low effort as they come. How can anyone expect to cut it with such a sub-par product? This is a hard pass for me, best of luck to the dev.

ConnorMT!

Sep 16, 2022
So I guess it's a story about a creepy MC having choices to allow sexual acts to happen (blackmail them), or prevent (protect them)…from other ugly fucking dudes sexing his love interests? Ya that would be a huge pass for a large number of players in the community, at least for me.

Reminds me of that superhero title that constantly puts the player in a position where they have to constantly prevent MC's boss, and a d-bag black dude from trying to fuck his girls. (GF and a Japanese house guest)

Well, good luck with your project dev.
what game are you referring to? I'm just curious

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bakaseye
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote