Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
So I've been playing this game in English, but for some reason, the new "Politics" route is in Spanish.
All the other routes, including church, family, hospital, those are all updated in English.

(For right now, since I can't copy and paste, I'm just manually typing out the words into google for a translation.)

1690266547916.png

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Work on 0.7 has already started and is progressing at a good pace. I finished planning the episode, as usual it's going to be the biggest episode since the first release. It will have 12 scenes (plus 2 for patreons) and these will be on average a little longer than before. I don't know exactly when I'm going to finish it but I can confidently promise that it will take less time than 0.6. Update 0.7 will finish the hospital path and 0.8 will start the social club path. About the poll. Charlotte is going to have a scene at 0.7. Lydia who is tied with her is going to have instead 2 scenes or maybe a very long one at 0.8 to compensate. The other girls are also going to have scenes in 0.8 and 0.9. The poll will remain open for those who didn't vote yet. As always, thanks for your support and wish you the best.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
I just finished the game however I'm missing 3 things in the gallery. Is there a gallery unlock since the one on the first page doesnt work?
Sorry for late answer. If you complete the game all the scenes should be unlock. Maybe check for some path you missed? If it is a bug I will fix it next version.
The gallery unlocker should work but not with previous saves. You need to start a fresh save fast forward the intro and open the phone.

So I've been playing this game in English, but for some reason, the new "Politics" route is in Spanish.
All the other routes, including church, family, hospital, those are all updated in English.

(For right now, since I can't copy and paste, I'm just manually typing out the words into google for a translation.)

View attachment 2798268
Next update will be fixed. If happens again you can check the walkthrough here instead. If something is in spanish you can copy paste or I can quickly fix it.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry for late answer. If you complete the game all the scenes should be unlock. Maybe check for some path you missed? If it is a bug I will fix it next version.
The gallery unlocker should work but not with previous saves. You need to start a fresh save fast forward the intro and open the phone.

Next update will be fixed. If happens again you can check the walkthrough here instead. If something is in spanish you can copy paste or I can quickly fix it.

Thanks for the reply. I was using an older save so maybe thats the issue. Here are the following scenes that i'm missing. Its strange since I have done everything and as per checking the quest's on phone everything is done. I might go and do a new playthrough with the upcoming update.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Thanks for the reply. I was using an older save so maybe thats the issue. Here are the following scenes that i'm missing. Its strange since I have done everything and as per checking the quest's on phone everything is done. I might go and do a new playthrough with the upcoming update.
The first scene missing is defentely a bug. It's the scene with Becky and her friends. I asume you already saw the scene couse you need it to progress the story. You can repeat the scene in her room, at night I think.
The second one is a scene in the social club. Try talking with a girl inside the cocial club during day.
Third and four scenes are side quests for Rose in the Strip Bar path. If you unlock your own room on the social club try going to the beach in the morning.
I will check all of them for bugs and fix them next update. They should be unlock by the gallery unlocker thought.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BySorax231

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.04 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: whocares0

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
sure hope to see Winnie and her friends show up again. not just in the scenes from the past where they cuck her nasty ass. she needs to come back as a cock hungry whore realizing what she missed out on. she can come back in search of the legendary Dicksama she heard about while on a trip to Japan..she was a bitch. but she was hot and mc never got to really give her the deep dicking she was so badly in need of..

Reactions: Horny Saint

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Working on the next update, I think I have 60-70% of the work done. As I promised,is going to take less time than the last one, while being bigger. In fact,updates are becoming quite big. I'm personally exited for this one. The exact date will be announced around September 15.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
can't wait for the next update, hopefully we will see more celebs added to the harem. such as Yanet Garcia. i have many more suggestions but i am sure you have your own plans. can't wait to enjoy them in future updates..

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
In the Library path it says the ancient item is in Michael's office. Where do you click to find the item?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes