whocares0

Formerly 'sAmsonn291'
Mar 20, 2022
Love the game, just FYI football world cup final is watched by 1,5 billions while superbowl has like 100 million viewers.

Its a good time to start with football as the euro cup is right now. Maybe yuo learn smth for the training then haha.
Anyways ty for game

EDIT: btw one idea, split the yoga classes so I have a reason to come back to the gym to get new yoga class content. Its a bit much right now

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny Saint

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Love the game, just FYI football world cup final is watched by 1,5 billions while superbowl has like 100 million viewers.

Its a good time to start with football as the euro cup is right now. Maybe yuo learn smth for the training then haha.
Anyways ty for game

EDIT: btw one idea, split the yoga classes so I have a reason to come back to the gym to get new yoga class content. Its a bit much right now
Super Bowl? Is that some kind of breakfast?
Just kidding, man. I was really happy with last world cup. I'm rooting for Scotland in these euros (no kidding).
I will think about the yoga class. I was thinking of using the place for some yoga with new girls at some point. Thanks for the review, btw.

Reactions: whocares0

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
any chance of having the mc cuck some black dudes in this? all these other games where bbc guys are cucking white guys is kinda irritating. love to have the reverse of that in games. but no one seems to be putting that in. would do it myself if i were a dev. in fact, that would be in every game i made. #CUCKTHEBBCSFORACHANGE :ROFLMAO:

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
any chance of having the mc cuck some black dudes in this? all these other games where bbc guys are cucking white guys is kinda irritating. love to have the reverse of that in games. but no one seems to be putting that in. would do it myself if i were a dev. in fact, that would be in every game i made. #CUCKTHEBBCSFORACHANGE :ROFLMAO:
There is a couple black dudes who are cucked. Zeva's husband and Payton's boyfriend and also Bryan from the Alley.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
There is a couple black dudes who are cucked. Zeva's husband and Payton's boyfriend and also Bryan from the Alley.
ah. yeah forgot about them, been a while since i played from the beginning. oh well.. carry on my good man and keep that cucking stuff coming. i love seeing it from the side of being the one that is doing the cucking.

• Haha
Reactions: Horny Saint

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10 + Cheats

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1724 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Well I Try

Dec 31, 2022
why there is some charchter we can't meet again and repeat the same scene with them
and we need some sort of path to meet the charcters of the past again + when is the next update?

BiggusCrickus

Jun 26, 2018
Cant get the Libary story to work . Keep going there but get no help . Also the Susan Party on the Saturday does not seem to work

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes