RPGM The Stereotype That Only Girls Play Healers Isn’t True at All!!! [Ch. 1 Demo] [Headpat]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
in 9 pages of comments you are the first that asked that... I think... what I believe is that, at least for now, is not possible have it and will be implemented when real combat will be present.

probably is possible refill it tampering the save but not sure if there is a way at the beginning as the event is part of the story and is connected to anon have no mp... put an easter egg in the case someone try to cheat would be funny
It actually is possible to have MP without save tampering. There is a hidden chest (that you don't have to use cheats to get to) that has gold in it that you can use to buy an MP potion from the slime girl.

RaiKazume

Oct 11, 2017
Is MP avoidable obtainable?
in 9 pages of comments you are the first that asked that... I think... what I believe is that, at least for now, is not possible have it and will be implemented when real combat will be present.

probably is possible refill it tampering the save but not sure if there is a way at the beginning as the event is part of the story and is connected to anon have no mp... put an easter egg in the case someone try to cheat would be funny
MP is obtainable actually! Before you go into the pvp area behind the bar where you get ambushed for the first time, jump the fence but don't switch screens and open this chest for 200 gold. Then you can turn around and immediately go to the slime girl shop and buy mp potions before continuing. Just one gives you 50 mp, enough to cast that shield spell during the ambush.

Screenshot 2024-10-02 131153.png

Reactions: Diegoz

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
MP is obtainable actually! Before you go into the pvp area behind the bar where you get ambushed for the first time, jump the fence but don't switch screens and open this chest for 200 gold. Then you can turn around and immediately go to the slime girl shop and buy mp potions before continuing. Just one gives you 50 mp, enough to cast that shield spell during the ambush.

View attachment 4092478
I could be mistaken but I feel as if I opened at least 1 other chest in a different area that had gold but it never showed in my inventory so I couldn't buy a potion.

netson

Aug 30, 2023
I could be mistaken but I feel as if I opened at least 1 other chest in a different area that had gold but it never showed in my inventory so I couldn't buy a potion.
i belive there is a chest with 50gold south of ur entrance, but that is not enough

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019

View attachment 4092478
huh. really? what do you get from casting it? avoid NTR?

PanWan666

Sep 30, 2024
There are a couple chests scattered about (usually behind trees) which have a 20% chance to give one of: Mana potion, Herb, Antidote, Magical shell, or 50 gold. There is also the chest previously mentioned behind the tavern which always gives 200 gold.
huh. really? what do you get from casting it? avoid NTR?
As of now, yes. The bandit roaming h scene will be replaced with Luna and the bandits sitting in the tavern, with some text about how anon doesn't like it. There is some inaccessible dialog in this scene, though, where Luna says that Raze is going to take them to a higher level area to train, then the roaming h scene would unlock anyways.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I dunno, i like luna's tomboyish attitude. Also, she reminds me of makoto from priconne:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just hope headpat has better endings planned for this game, cause that was a downside from sana imo.

Reactions: Bulbanych
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes