RPGM The Stereotype That Only Girls Play Healers Isn’t True at All!!! [Ch. 1 Demo] [Headpat]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 26, 2020
Hm, ngl the NTR element translating into irl seems kinda wack in my opinion, i can accept the "ntr" in the game and i can actually see this going a more wholesome way even with that involved (I know, non ntr fan trying to make this more wholesome? i'm self-conscious, dw :HideThePain:) : the bf finding out her gf is having naughty rp's online, and at the end of the game he finds out about it teases her about it. That would keep the ntr element until the end and still make sense, but her actually cheating irl after the game? I guess the people will ask to meet her face-to-face "as friends" and that will lead to cheating, but ehhh, seems pretty unoriginal?
And it's not like in this case the guy is restricted to a goddess will or something, this time he can be angry and go to beat them up if he finds out, right? Or will this be another case of a ntr mc having the perception and intelligence of an orange cat?

ExLuckster00

Jun 21, 2024
In all honesty, knowing the author of the game, and having played the other two titles they made.

I can't wait to see how this one will develop as well.

Reactions: Bulbanych

netson

Aug 30, 2023
there was an update in this subscribestar, at least from what information i could dig from the post and upload, its likely the first chapter will be concluded somewhere at the end of this month/start of next

wenchy123

Sep 19, 2020
Yea getting an update for halloween would be cool af, hope everything keeps going at a stready pace.
Any chanse of some one shairing the combat video? appreciated

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymousfloof

netson

Aug 30, 2023
Yea getting an update for halloween would be cool af, hope everything keeps going at a stready pace.
Any chanse of some one shairing the combat video? appreciated
the video is too large to upload. ill just leave a screenshot and a rough description imagem_2024-10-16_164916306.png
so its basicly a game of chase with luna acting basicly solo and u chase after her while avoiding npcs, the 4 slots u see down there are the skills u can cast, heal bufs and items u can use. since ure the healer u cant atack, you can only use items heal and buf.

anonymousfloof

Jun 5, 2023
the video is too large to upload. ill just leave a screenshot and a rough description View attachment 4138907
so its basicly a game of chase with luna acting basicly solo and u chase after her while avoiding npcs, the 4 slots u see down there are the skills u can cast, heal bufs and items u can use. since ure the healer u cant atack, you can only use items heal and buf.
Honestly that a unique idea, unfortunately we can't see the video but i get the idea

Reactions: Bulbanych and Diola
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes