Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Well considering we have to play as the little twerp, apart from the castle scene between the chad brother and the ex-betrothed, is the NTR avoidable or nah?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The first part was decent, but the Overworld section is ass. Thanks for the save.

Kwakku

Oct 9, 2017
Personally I would like to ask if this game has a good ending, risk of NTR is cool but if it can't be avoided then it's just a game for the fans of the genre.
The NTR cannot be avoided but it's weak. It's not even netorare in the sense that the girls gets really stolen. I't s a story with a focus on women whoring themselves out for duty/love. Their body is stained and their pussy takes load after load from random people, but their heart, even if hardened, stays pure.

It's more of a short, "heartwarming" linear story where the protagonist must face several challenges in order to grow up, become a man and earn the throne he inherited. He can only succeed and get his cum-stained prize or get a game over screen.

The MTL is what I call "Cormorant class", i.e. slightly refined 2012 google translate. It's usable but it doesn't make sense given the tools we have nowadays.

virio

Jan 17, 2021
does the mtl better than using MTool ? ( all item are translated and doesn't bring new bug?)

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
does the mtl better than using MTool ? ( all item are translated and doesn't bring new bug?)
You can make sense of most sentences and I pretty much understood the whole story so it's not terrible at least. Didn't encounter any bugs. Apart from two options in main menu everything is translated.

Reactions: virio

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
After finishing this game I can surely say it's definite 3/5 rating for me.
The story and characters are good enough for me not to regret playing it but gameplay is a standard rpgm. It's not grindy, final boss is the only very hard obstacle.
I liked every main character, they were unique and with their quirks.
NTR tho was lacking. Aisha got the most of scenes but I stoped caring about her after escaping from kingdom. Others are hard to consider NTR since Odette is a prostitute and Menina has only ONE rape scene and few with Mc.
So in short this is one time play game that you might enjoy but will forget in a month :whistle: :coffee:

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
idk what to expect but man, the 1st half is good but the later half is suck.. the NTR is lacking and the ending is shit, not satisfying at all.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game kinda died after the dragon gem was obtained. Extremely slow.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes