Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
I am stuck in Washington out of energy, so I can't go on the ride back... it tells me to sleep an regain energy, but I can't find a place to sleep there - any ideas?

Apr 7, 2018
You don't need to use Cheat Engine to cheat the game. Just go to your documents folder, open PAC-DK Games. Click on the game -> saves and then open it with Notepad++. Geld is money, you can edit love values, fitness, strength, knowledge, etc. Just use ctrl + f and edit the value (there should be two of the same values beside each other that you gotta edit).

Reactions: Krull

turutu

Jul 11, 2017
rename folder (3.14)
C:\Users\"user name"\Documents\PaC-DK Games\John Smith IIIb
to (3.15)
C:\Users\"user name"\Documents\PaC-DK Games\John Smith III

Make backup first

Reactions: studlypinoy

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
First buy the land in the offices, then they will talk. But it's nothing much, they will give you a task that will come in next update
I've done that already, have already the farm build on it, but thing happened.

Barbiekiller

Oct 22, 2017
Hi! Started part I, this game is really good! Pretty my style ;)I have one question though- is there any day limit? Like "you have 80 days to finish" or something?

darksidetr

Jul 1, 2017
which game i should downlod to play Revenge part. (part that you save your daughter and city goes boom)

darksidetr

Jul 1, 2017
i downloaded v0.33 and its not included here :/ and game dont go further i cant start my revenge!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes