Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
I think you may wanna do chapter 1 first, to go to chapter 2, which finishes with the bang. And in chapter3, you continue after the big bang :)

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
The edensin patreon page seems to have vanished. It's giving me a 404 error: :(

Is anyone else able to access it?

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The edensin patreon page seems to have vanished. It's giving me a 404 error: :(

Is anyone else able to access it?
Logged onto my account and checked. Seems to have gone AWOL. Not a good sign...

Reactions: fsck

HaiRen

Aug 14, 2017
Stuck at Jacobs farm, not using cheat engine, please tell me when the farm jobs finish, what is the trigger,
it is taking forever without an end in sight.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Stuck at Jacobs farm, not using cheat engine, please tell me when the farm jobs finish, what is the trigger,
it is taking forever without an end in sight.
If I remember correctly, each of Jacob and his daughter have a number of quests that you can start by visiting them when you have at least 5 points with the respective person. Once you finish all the quests the story will progress and you will leave the farm.

snpr

Jul 14, 2017
Logged onto my account and checked. Seems to have gone AWOL. Not a good sign...
Yep, page on Patreon is gone. I was supporting on Patreon and also my pledge vanished. The developer has had health problems since last year and wrote multiple times to the patreons that he might not be able to to continue the development. Seems this has come true since then.

It's a pity, he always devlivered high quality content.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Part II seems to crash all the time for me. Is 0.33 the last version?
Try this (0.98):

It was released after 0.33, but 0.33 was patreon exclusive. The dev had said 0.98 was the same as 0.33 "... except for 2 small changes"

No idea what those changes were :(

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, Im stuck in part II. I'm penis level 6 and have all buildings but the penthouse and did the research at the lab. How to go futher?

Mar 28, 2018
Try this (0.98):

It was released after 0.33, but 0.33 was patreon exclusive. The dev had said 0.98 was the same as 0.33 "... except for 2 small changes"

No idea what those changes were :(
Hi, the crashes were due to running the game in a VM. But now I'm stuck at level II. I have penis strenght 6, did the 3 dates, have all buildings but the penthouse, am on jackie 100, lea 100, sandra 75, tammy 0, viona 115. I have freed the girl in the infirmery and paid 6 months mony for the research. I passed business men level 3 so I guess the next assignment to get is natural born killers..

Mar 28, 2018
I managed to finish chapter 2 (S. was at the top of the nunnery rather then the 'church' ;)
Now I'm 'stuck' on chapter 3. I built the farm and the administrative building. Is that 'the end' ?

sky11

May 29, 2018
The developer was sick for two weeks?
I hope you get well soon. Health is wealth :test2:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The developer was sick for two weeks?
I hope you get well soon. Health is wealth :test2:
His patreon page is gone more than sick i think.

Oh no! Looks like you got lost.
Quick! Make your way back to the spaceship!

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes