If you could play, did you enjoy the game despite the bugs?

• Yes

Votes: 168 54.5%
  • Somwhat

Votes: 97 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.0%

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Funnt thing: I was unable to locate such a .txt file in the ”game” directory of this game.
Edit: Was expecting a different log file than that of the entire game. Found the master log file and this is the error:

Error: label_name_to_call: michaela_showers not found
filename_line: ('game/nqtr_screens/screens_nqtr.rpy', 181)

the bit in the spoiler

Last edited:
Reactions: blapper21

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Old reaction I know, but I am a lover of facts. There are currently around 500 games more with maledom in comparison to femdom.

Less factual but also to take into account:
Ofcourse there also games with the tags barely deserving it. Like femdom is actually lezdom. Or femdom wich turns to maledom because mc turns the table.
wow thanks for getting back to me half a year later, but these "facts" are completely meaningless, 98% of the time when a game has "maledom" on it as a tag it's a guy hitting someone's ass once and then that's it, you can count on one hand how many actual quality bdsm games there are with maledom as the focus, while there are shittons of the same with femdom
people stick male domination on as a tag for everything where the MC isn't a total pussy

not to mention i was talking about quality bdsm games not just "every random garbage anime trash with a tag stuck on it"

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes