VN - Others - Completed - The Student Council President Is My Sexfriend [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jinseiiii

Damn this VN is good not just the sex but the story too thats what kept me reading this i hope the patch get translated too i cant wait to see what happen in the patch if anyone know where i can read it or download it please let me know in comment im gonna a comment so you guys can reply
  2. 5.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

What a beautiful story. All the characters have agency and don't just fall into their usual roles. The VN does play with classic Japanese NTR story conventions, but easily manages to transcend them to make it a delicate story about family, resolution and ultimately redemption.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hongfire Survivor

This is one of the best Netori games I've played.

The MC is actually very likeable, his backstory is quite believable and his motivations make sense.

The Heroine doesn't break until damn near towards the end of the VN, which makes it so much hotter.

Story pacing was great, with plenty of sex scenes and the Heroine VA did an excellent job (those orgasm shouts, whew).

Wish more VNs were like this. Only thing I didn't like was no Preg sex, but the story kept me hooked so I forgive it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Raurosfalls

This is the first Atelier Sakura game I would ever dreamof giving such a high rating but... the story was interesting, the characters had a surprising amount of nuance and depth, the sex was hot (if you're into involuntary netori, which I very much am)... The only thing I would say is that there were occasional grammatical errors or typos, mostly early on. to the translation team (I know you are active on F95) thank you very much!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

aller258

It has a surprisingly good story for a netori game. Overall high-quality art as well. One of the best Atelier VNs since much of their stuff can be bad at times.

The Mc is a pretty complex character mostly ruled by his own trauma and even if he is in the wrong, it is hard to hate him. My main issue with it is that even though the ending is given a decent amount of time, I wanted to see a little more to be satisfied.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

killerjeb

This is actually a really good VN, It would be even better if there are some choice to make. Like 1 or 2 even.

You are playing the guy that steal the girl from the other, so a Netori game if I remember this word correctly. And the MC has childhood trauma where his nature mother abandoned him and his adapted mother sexually abused him. So he became sleeping around with married woman, the reason is given in the story, I won't spoiled too much here.

The art is good, and the FP looks sexy without clothes. Unfortunately there is no animation. The art is good enough to stand with the story.

What make this game stand out is the story. A story where a man seeking for revenge but got redemption because of the girl. I am a bit touched by the story. Won't spoiled here, you can go through it yourself.

The only thing that I don't like in this game is there are too much "ah, ahh, ahhh, ah, ahh, so good !!! sho gooood!!!" and it makes it hard to get the meaningful sentence.

This is not a long story, about 3-4h read.

And you need a Local Emulator to run in Japanese otherwise the game won't start.