Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
whats the game about? I tried it out for 10min and didnt understand anything with mtl lol
I didn't pay attention to the story in this one (I'm waiting for the full game to release before I do that). All I know is that Dude entered a tournament where if he is defeated, he becomes a slave to the woman that beat him (This gets you a defeat H-scene). You are allowed to train up for the fight. Do jobs to get money and lewd scenes. Upgrade your equipment with the money. Get card packs for attack and defense... etc.

Edit: Oh yeah you can also work in a brothel where you can get a different H-scene with the women from the Colosseum fights.

bobsmith06281982

Jan 22, 2022
Tried to suss it out from the descriptions, but didn't really have any luck. Do any of these game features the dominant PCs growing from the submission? Level drain leading to breast expansion? Growing physically from abusing the MC? Attribute theft? That sort of content.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
dominant PCs growing from the submission? Level drain leading to breast expansion? Growing physically from abusing the MC? Attribute theft?
I shall refer to you as 'bob the niche man' :sneaky:
1- You'll find a few here, not many. These PCs usually aren't evolutive. Entry#15 fits. Works by Dry Dream somewhat fit (cf Trap Battle Royale).
2/3- I don't want to know xD
4- Few as well. "Level drain" seldom offer that mechanics; but Entry#11 is exactly that. The dev made 2 other game that might interest you as well (the magic school game for #1, somewhat)
You'll like Avarice Dungeon for sure, there are girls to tick most of your boxes... :unsure: Most of anybody's boxes actually.

edit: sry uda123ca you're outside my expertise - if I had any to begin with. Entries #24 and #13, to hazard a guess?

Last edited:

bobsmith06281982

Jan 22, 2022
I shall refer to you as 'bob the niche man' :sneaky:
That would be an accurate assessment. I'm pretty open to most fetishes but I always enjoy the games where there is a some form of growth mechanic for the PC or NPCs. You sometimes get that with certain Succubi based games or Reverse NTR. Submit to Weaker and till the weaker get stronger.

Thanks for the suggestions! Will check them out.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I love big boobs, milf, older heroines. Can u recommend me games have this tag with femdom, Reverse R! Thanks alot!
I think you would like Tower of Trample. The women are mostly the antagonists and there's only one or two ravishment scenes but there's the game is all femdom.

Tower of Trample:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-18-0-4-standalone-sc3-bo-wei-koda.8197/

Or if you care more about the game over seggs scenes with large breasted women, there's Lust Grimm:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-grimm-v1-17-62studio.24380/

• Love
Reactions: uda123ca

thethethethej

Oct 3, 2021
Can someone post a download link for this group's ci-en dlsite? it's not anywhere else and it's paid.

it's similiar to Succubus in Wonderland or games of the like. It may be worth checking out

Apr 18, 2024
Can someone post a download link for this group's ci-en dlsite? it's not anywhere else and it's paid.

it's similiar to Succubus in Wonderland or games of the like. It may be worth checking out
its a good game, been in development for like 2years already. Dev is slow as fuck though, every update he releases can be played in less than 5min. I would recommend to wait for release, maybe 1-2 years.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
For those who like the idea of submitting to a loli there is

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
There's also pretty much all games by "れこnote" in the genre.
Kinda rough around the edges, but it helps not taking these seriously... If any help was needed :LOL:
edit: The art is kind of cute. I grew to be anti-AI art after a couple games... If only for good artists to make a living.

Last edited:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Kinda rough around the edges, but it helps not taking these seriously... If any help was needed :LOL:
I've seen those, the gameplay is fine, but this is a situation where AI art would be a big help

Apr 18, 2024
edit: The art is kind of cute. I grew to be anti-AI art after a couple games... If only for good artists to make a living.
I just hate the stupid artstyle of the AI Art, it all has the same style, but the character look completely different in each "image".
Would be much better if they trained a model with lora and then made some "unique" art style + reference images for the characters. But that would be too hard for rpgm devs (it isnt btw, shit is easy as fuck and takes max 2 days to setup).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

neonjmin

Oct 29, 2019

SOme mroe sugoi thanks to trickyL for these 2 games to add to the list.

There is a third one but it's shota so not sure if ok to post here.

Tho one is a sequel to another game on here!
I kind of noticed that the patch for RJ423110 is for an outdated version since it doesn't contain the optional area with 3 new enemies.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes