Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Sorry for bothering y'all, but does anyone here have the latest version of Bravely Ordeal?

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Thank you. I generally dislike those succubus/monstergirl games because there's no "love". I don't mind if the woman is rapey or aggressive, as long as there's a genuine caring relationship being built between her and the MC. You can't have that when everything is just about being raped to death like a piece of meat on a game over after losing a battle. There's no connection whatsoever between the MC and the female characters, just a bunch of off-shoot scenes that are technically not canon in the story.

I dunno if this one game is different but I'll check it out!

Lallapalooza

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Thank you. I generally dislike those succubus/monstergirl games because there's no "love". I don't mind if the woman is rapey or aggressive, as long as there's a genuine caring relationship being built between her and the MC. You can't have that when everything is just about being raped to death like a piece of meat on a game over after losing a battle. There's no connection whatsoever between the MC and the female characters, just a bunch of off-shoot scenes that are technically not canon in the story.

You know what you should do? You should try out the newly tags filtering system that we just added on mel :L
Obviously try to include the "True love" tag :k

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020

Lust Grimm has a warm and lighthearted atmosphere and it does have a sweet woman who is considered the waifu of the series. It does get sad toward the end so if you are playing only for the one waifu you might still be disappointed.

As for relationship-wise, the main girl isn't a succubus but there is a lot of in-depth relationship development between MC and his traveling companion in Monster Girl Quest.

MGQ What I played, what I expected, what I got.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
Can anyone recommend me games where the femdom is more on the romance/gentle side? Instead of outright abuse and humiliation. I don't mind if it's rape as long as it's on the "loving" side. (Princess Honey Trap is kinda like that).
There is also an older rpgmaker game 'WafuuNyaa Quest' (I think it had a name like that) that was left untranslated and seems to have been forgotten. The individual endings for each girl were nice and cute at least.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I don't mind if the woman is rapey or aggressive, as long as there's a genuine caring relationship being built between her and the MC.
You want to give a shot. That 'love' thing is why the F95 threads derails on a weekly basis... Great game with much content for your prerequisites, although dev has slowed down quite a bit as of late. 'Text-based" is only a label which doesn't quite fit the current game, as you'll see.

Lallapalooza

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
MEL recently got upgraded recently. We’ve now completed the retrieval of all tags and translation quality labels. I’ve tried to improve the visuals, and you can now add personal notes next to the games on your list :k

I'm fully focused on rolling out more MEL upgrades :v

May 25, 2022
MEL recently got upgraded recently. We’ve now completed the retrieval of all tags and translation quality labels. I’ve tried to improve the visuals, and you can now add personal notes next to the games on your list :k

Hi there what game is MEL? What does it stand for? :) Just wanting to check it out!

Nov 12, 2016
MEL is My Eroge List and a cool website created by Lallapalooza where you can find all extremely perverted lovely games related to this genre :cool:. He's also making a game with very similar ideas: Hero's Demise.

What are the potential upgrades? I'be used it already with great success to find some games :D

Lallapalooza

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
MEL is My Eroge List and a cool website created by Lallapalooza where you can find all extremely perverted lovely games related to this genre :cool:. He's also making a game with very similar ideas: Hero's Demise.

What are the potential upgrades? I've used it already with great success to find some games :D
Noiice, I'm glad you could find some interesting stuff :sneaky:

About the potentials upgrade, well right now I got a few non essential "nice to have" upgrades on my plate (auto dark mode, an entry edit interface (because right now I do it via the database), the ability to add a profile picture, some security upgrades, and I want to add another chibi character on the top eroge page). :unsure:

To be honest obviously, the big, super useful update I'm eyeing would be adding images that are visible on hover over game names, but long story short, it could lead to an increase in server fees, which you can guess I'm not a big fan of :sleep:

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Lallapalooza I don't know how often you bring new titles to MEL, but since you said you're rolling out some upgrades, here is an idea: new additions could be highlighted for some time, or up until the next list update. It could be done by several ways, like placing a "New" icon on the game's line, or giving it a lighter/darker background color. A similar approach could also be applied for MTL games that receives an official/fan-made translation.

Another idea is to add the date when a title was added to the list.

Ideally, these things should be done automatically, otherwise it will just complicate things whenever you change the list.

Lallapalooza

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Lallapalooza I don't know how often you bring new titles to MEL, but since you said you're rolling out some upgrades, here is an idea: new additions could be highlighted for some time, or up until the next list update. It could be done by several ways, like placing a "New" icon on the game's line, or giving it a lighter/darker background color. A similar approach could also be applied for MTL games that receives an official/fan-made translation.

Another idea is to add the date when a title was added to the list.

Ideally, these things should be done automatically, otherwise it will just complicate things whenever you change the list.
Yep, the new sticker is a good idea, I'm keeping it in the back of my mind, it's not top priority since the games on the search page are already ordered by the date they were added (and the translation updates refresh this date)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes