morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
A little worried looking at previous work and projects. The pics look great and love big boogs so will try. You all know what we got to do start the motorboat!!!
1696818815056.gif

Good luck with the Game!!

Jun 16, 2022
Bug report: The male character is constantly being referred to as a female/Reina during the first few opening scenes.

Reactions: ozi

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Game is very rough around the edges right now.
No window mode, dialog is a bit janky.
RPGM navigation totally pointless during the prologue
there is no exploration or choices really, just the occsaional walk around.
should have just been a continuous cut-scene at that point until the prologue is over and you get to the actual game.

Also it has some technical issues.
for example, i started out as a ship and couldn't move until i click enter which disembarked me from the ship but left a ship at the starting location.
which, a few scenes later, resulted in the game freezing as the script required an NPC to walk to where the ship was and talk to me but she got stuck at the ship so the game just got stuck permanently.
this was about 3 minutes into the game
bug2.png

I also could walk off the screen at the top left cabinet
and when inputting my name literally the only way to delete a letter was to click on the top right big back button.
standard RPGM methods like clicking back on the on screen keyboard or esc did not work.

I did like the ghussy a lot. That is one extra thicc sexy ghost.
MC is very stupid which is a bit annoying.

Last edited:

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Bug report: The male character is constantly being referred to as a female/Reina during the first few opening scenes.
Could you please tell me where so that I can look into it.
Game is very rough around the edges right now.
No window mode, dialog is a bit janky.
RPGM navigation totally pointless during the prologue
there is no exploration or choices really, just the occsaional walk around.
should have just been a continuous cut-scene at that point until the prologue is over and you get to the actual game.

Also it has some technical issues.
for example, i started out as a ship and couldn't move until i click enter which disembarked me from the ship but left a ship at the starting location.
which, a few scenes later, resulted in the game freezing as the script required an NPC to walk to where the ship was and talk to me but she got stuck at the ship so the game just got stuck permanently.
this was about 3 minutes into the game
View attachment 2991938

I also could walk off the screen at the top left cabinet
and when inputting my name literally the only way to delete a letter was to click on the top right big back button.
standard RPGM methods like clicking back on the on screen keyboard or esc did not work.

I did like the ghussy a lot. That is one extra thicc sexy ghost.
MC is very stupid which is a bit annoying.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll work on fixing the bugs and kinks here and there, it is v0.1.

Reactions: harem.king

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Guys, I have a doubt, seeing that one heroic man studio has so many workloads with busy personal life not to mention his country south africa is suffering from various loadsheddigns which interrupts his workload, is it best he can do one route and also the pregnancy route for sunleaf resort only, that way he will get lighten up workload and more free time

the route i prefer is just females only, do you guys agree with me?

Also the male one in the sunleaf resort looks feminine and that both routes are similar with the only difference, gender.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shelscott50

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
If anyone votes in the poll of the sunleaf resort kindly vote just female path only and pregnancy because , the male one look female so it's better to have female path only and having the sunleaf resort be one path (female path only) will help the author give more free time and help lighten his work load especially that his country south africa had too much load shedding.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
hopeing it comes out okay will hope they add a third gender. i want to go all futa on them village girls.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2989098

Overview:
In the game you play as a male or female which you can choose a name for. Your dream to build a resort comes to a halt when you finally reach your destination and get attacked. You wake up in a remote mountain village which has a very weird tradition to it: everyone is naked! This village is a nudist village and your goal is to find a way to make a resort that will be successful even with the weird tradition in place!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2023-10-08
Developer: One Heroic Man Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Extras: -
Android Test Release

View attachment 2989100 View attachment 2989102 View attachment 2989104 View attachment 2989106 View attachment 2989109 View attachment 2989110 View attachment 2989111
I Really Hope that This game will survive. and not wind upon the 'Abandoned' pile.

Reactions: Ayato972

lutiax

Sep 25, 2017
I'm wondering why have a poll to include pregnancy if there are no men in the game at this point?

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I'm wondering why have a poll to include pregnancy if there are no men in the game at this point?
It's still going to be in the game but it will occur through mystical means. ( There is already supernatural things happening which will help the story lead to pregnancy, don't want to spoil much)