Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I think you have some great ideas here, but i think Renpy would be a much better option. It's basically a Renpy game already but this engine is very laggy, not responsive, and just not good.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 4061105

Overview:
In the game you play as a girl named Reina. Her dream is to build a resort which comes to a halt when she finally reaches her destination and gets knocked out cold . She wakes up in a remote mountain village which has a very weird tradition to it , there are only women and they are naked! This village is a female only nudist village and your goal is to help Reina find a way to make a resort that will be successful even with the weird tradition in place!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-22
Release Date: 2024-09-22
Developer: One Heroic Man Studio F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA
Android: - - MEGA

Extras:

View attachment 3786094 View attachment 3786095 View attachment 3786082 View attachment 3786083 View attachment 3786084 View attachment 3786085 View attachment 3786087 View attachment 3786088 View attachment 3786089 View attachment 3786090 View attachment 3786092 View attachment 3786093 View attachment 3773053
Damn! So Sorry, but this version kinda Sucks!!
I liked the previous (original) version better! just needed More content
This version is kind of a Pain in the Ass to navigate, and the font is too damn small.
(please Bump up to 12)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Asexual reproduction coming next update, since not many people want a dick in game but want preggo content.
Maybe the DEV should have made the Ghost into a Futa. preggo content solved. :LOL::LOL:
Maybe convince the "mastermind" to create an Ad to draw a few 'stupid' men to the resort...
turn them into Submissive sissy slaves for breeding stock.
(Men have been doing THIS to women for YEARS!! Time for some payback!)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You know, I started playing this game back in 2023.
- I must have started playing After the Male MC got dejected from the island;
because for as long as I have played it; it has always been a Female only game.
(guess I dodged that bullet. LOL)

- I can see where the DEV is coming from,... One C*ck and 10 nude women...
The DEV would be spending 80% of the Content making random sex scenes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(they could have Always put the dude in chastity; allowing him to be 'released' one weekend a month)
- all females wishing to get preggo could 'visit' him for a fee. preggo content solved again.

• Sad
Reactions: maverih345456

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Damn! So Sorry, but this version kinda Sucks!!
I liked the previous (original) version better! just needed More content
This version is kind of a Pain in the Ass to navigate, and the font is too damn small.
(please Bump up to 12)
Just deal with it the person who created the game let it stay that way, he had enough changes already plus his personal life is busy and he has no free time to change the game.

Also you split your replies into three.