• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

What character do you like the most?

• Camila

Votes: 1,207 45.2%
  • Emma

Votes: 761 28.5%
  • Eva

Votes: 418 15.6%
  • Alyna

Votes: 286 10.7%

• Total voters
Sep 18, 2022
Renders/tags are nice but I don't understand why the MC has to be some kind of spy/secret agent in both of your games. Really makes it impossible to get into.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
You are a MILF if you have given birth, so you could be both a MILF and a loli at the same time - I never take any notice of the MILF tag 'cos it means different things to different folk.
Out of all the tags pinned on our lovely partners on this planet "MILF" is probably the most self explanatory of them all. However as with all things in life there are variables. So actually you do not have to have given birth to be a MILF.
"MILF"; Mother I'd Like to Fuck. 1.) You can legally adopt a child through the courts and become that child's mother without ever having given birth. 2.) You can be a woman legally married to another woman and have a man "donate" his sperm to impregnate one of the women. When she gives birth her "other half" will legally become a mother without ever having given birth. 3.) You can be a woman who marries a man who has children and become their "Step -"Mother" without ever having given birth. The women in these three scenario's are mothers but only become "MILF'S" if there is someone who would like to fuck them.

My best explanation for all of this? ....... "If Six Turned Out To Be Nine"

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
In loli we trust.

Can we avoid bigtit milfs? No, wait... there's pregnancy tag. I have nothing against making more lolis.

Reactions: Evan Treborn

seethreepeeoh

May 16, 2022
I found myself confused by several elements in the story:
  • Ethan says that Kriss instilled selectivity in Emma, but Kriss doesn't seem to know Emma.
  • Ethan says that Emma "inherited" something from him and Alyna, but Emma is his niece, not his daughter.
  • Ethan knows what the scientists are doing, but asks why he shouldn't kill them.
  • Ethan knew he was going to see Alyna and the twins, but Alyna waited until she was dropping the twins off to ask Ethan if he could host them for two weeks?
  • Ethan expresses no curiosity over the emergency that's going to occupy his sister and mother for two weeks.
I found the flow of the conversations somewhat stilted.

I've taken a stab at smoothing out some of these issues, and making the English more idiomatic.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Will this game also have the prolapsing shit ?
Just want to know if I should stay clear from this game too or if I should give it a try...
Loved your other game untill all that shit started, so please let me now if I should move along or if It's safe to try

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes