Marylyn326

Aug 30, 2023
Once I opened the gallery on the phone to see the video. Then the phone stuck forever, just like a real stupid iPhone(y)
maybe you shall check it?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Doesn't appear to be a way to turn off one hand mode. Unless I'm just blind and didn't notice the option.
What do you mean turn it off? It's there all the time. If you don't want to use it, just don't press space and use your mouse.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
question only question is the main character sissification or can he transform someone else ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
question only question is the main character sissification or can he transform someone else ?
There's no sissifying others on the dom path (currently, don't know if it's in the plans for the future). Presumably the MC becomes sissified on the feminization path: That's sorta the idea.

Appabat123

Jan 2, 2024
Hi, I am at day 50 and it says I have reached the end of the Sex Shop route + the Emily route that I am on, all that has happened so far is that I have bought her a dildo and she might be going to America soon? Is that the end of the current story?

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Once I opened the gallery on the phone to see the video. Then the phone stuck forever, just like a real stupid iPhone(y)
Same thing happens to me. Happened using firefox. Works in chrome. Downloaded the hotfix, still an issue.

edit #1: to be more specific, what happens when you press "back" on the phone (in firefox), is the back button is what zooms out of view instead of the zoomed in photo, which is what is the intended operation of the button. The back button works in other cases on the phone it seems (again, in firefox. no issues in chrome)

edit #2: interesting, when I click to toggle the grid overlay for the photo gallery in the firefox inspector, it works as intended...but only if I toggle it before letting the image zoom in. Then once the grid overlay is turned off, it stops working and I need to refresh the page again. I'm just learning how to code, so this is as far as I was able to go with this. Originally thought it was a foo.pop()() in the code which looked weird to me, but getting rid of the extra "()" did nothing. Guess it's supposed to be there, I dunno lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: robin312

EWENTTI

Jan 15, 2020
Anyone else stuck at the License Plate screen?
No matter which option I chose, nothing happens.
1704367431060.png

I'm attaching my save file, this happens when you load the 8th slot.

May 2, 2022
foo.pop()() in the code which looked weird to me, but getting rid of the extra "()" did nothing. Guess it's supposed to be there, I dunno lol
pop butt def needs to be there, nothing weird about it! :)

Firefox unfortunately lately is becoming the Internet Explorer of the modern web :( as the user base dropped their focus and ability to keep up with others suffered. Thanks for the insights I'll check what is wrong with FF. At least MDN is still awesome :)

:coffee: Fixed gallery app stuck on Firefox - it will go live with the next hotfix or release whatever goes first.

If someone gets stuck in the phone gallery on Firefox - save the game and refresh the browser - it should get you unstuck. If you want to play with the gallery and can't wait for the next release play on Chrome :) save to disk on Firefox -> load from disk on Chrome :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: robin312
May 2, 2022
Anyone else stuck at the License Plate screen?
No matter which option I chose, nothing happens.
I tried your save but it seems to work all right for me - I even tried on Firefox! :) Do you have the latest hotfix applied? (HTML file replaced)

If you have played on Firefox see above! :)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Would have gone 'SUPL' to mimic supple. Could even add 'and education' on the end to get even closer.

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
Day 36 After a night's work I go to bed and there is no continuation, a black screen with no options for development. What am I doing wrong?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Day 36 After a night's work I go to bed and there is no continuation, a black screen with no options for development. What am I doing wrong?
Hello!

You're using a v0.2 save or older, which is not compatible with the new version. Only v0.3 saves or older work :)

Reactions: jozzi

Marylyn326

Aug 30, 2023
Same thing happens to me. Happened using firefox. Works in chrome. Downloaded the hotfix, still an issue.

edit #1: to be more specific, what happens when you press "back" on the phone (in firefox), is the back button is what zooms out of view instead of the zoomed in photo, which is what is the intended operation of the button. The back button works in other cases on the phone it seems (again, in firefox. no issues in chrome)

edit #2: interesting, when I click to toggle the grid overlay for the photo gallery in the firefox inspector, it works as intended...but only if I toggle it before letting the image zoom in. Then once the grid overlay is turned off, it stops working and I need to refresh the page again. I'm just learning how to code, so this is as far as I was able to go with this. Originally thought it was a foo.pop()() in the code which looked weird to me, but getting rid of the extra "()" did nothing. Guess it's supposed to be there, I dunno lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
yeah, firefox too. Maybe I shall think about using edge

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes