Beau Karla

Jun 5, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with loading images/gifs? I'm using Firefox and I'm getting a lot of open/empty areas that I assume a image/gif should be in. I'm playing the newest version downloaded from MEGA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Is anyone else having issues with loading images/gifs? I'm using Firefox and I'm getting a lot of open/empty areas that I assume a image/gif should be in. I'm playing the newest version downloaded from MEGA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm interesting, the first picture just had a fucking up file type, I fixed it, but I don't know why the other two images aren't loading.. they're there for me. Are they not loading in other events as well?

Try this:

Last edited:

L0c4lh0sT

Jul 27, 2018
but I don't know why the other two images aren't loading.. they're there for me. Are they not loading in other events as well?
It seems that this has to do with the used Videocodec. I have the same problem in Mozilla Firefox. Console output says:

Code:
Error Code: NS_ERROR_DOM_MEDIA_FATAL_ERR (0x806e0005)
Details: auto __cdecl mozilla::SupportChecker::AddMediaFormatChecker(const TrackInfo &)::(anonymous class)::operator()(void) const: Decoder may not have the capability to handle the requested video format with YUV444 chroma subsampling.
More info:

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
0.3 There are many pictures that cannot be displayed. But that's not all.
I had the same problem where the browser fails to decode mp4 videos. didn't find a fix, but browsers based on chromium seems to play them just fine.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
It seems that this has to do with the used Videocodec. I have the same problem in Mozilla Firefox. Console output says:

Code:
Error Code: NS_ERROR_DOM_MEDIA_FATAL_ERR (0x806e0005)
Details: auto __cdecl mozilla::SupportChecker::AddMediaFormatChecker(const TrackInfo &)::(anonymous class)::operator()(void) const: Decoder may not have the capability to handle the requested video format with YUV444 chroma subsampling.
More info:
I think we fixed it.. Changed the format a bit, now the game is 200mb bigger, but should run fine on firefox browsers. Will release the change with v.0.3.5 :)

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
This game is so incredible, I've only really played the submissive/feminization/BNWO paths and I LOVE it! It would be incredible if we could name the characters in the future, especially the player, sisters and girlfriend.

But I'm also happy with whatever the creator decides to do with this amazing game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

Brasidas11

Dec 13, 2018
Gifs don't load using joi on android. Or using Chrome or Samsung default browser.

Last edited:

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
This game is so incredible, I've only really played the submissive/feminization/BNWO paths and I LOVE it! It would be incredible if we could name the characters in the future, especially the player, sisters and girlfriend.

But I'm also happy with whatever the creator decides to do with this amazing game.
An option to change your name will come in v0.3.5 :) Other characters not yet..

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Gifs don't load using joi on android. Or using Chrome or Samsung default browser.
The game currently isn't optimised at all for mobile players. It's not a priority, but if we have time, we'll try to make a mobile version! :)

Fakesmurf

Jun 6, 2022
For those who want a different name for the MC: Can simply edit the "The Sup.html" file (even works with Notepad) and replace "Noah" with whatever name you want everywhere (make a copy from the original for safekeeping). Save the file and from now on instead of Noah your chosen name is there - not as comfortable as selecting a name, but also not very complicated.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes